Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Public Service Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he guilty as charged then ?

Maybe he just couldn't resistor , maybe the o.p. bored her to death and she felt that Luke could transformer, in fact she sounds like the type of bird that like a pylon.

So i went up this bird at footy traing for the kids and says "hello",,,,,,
Shes asks "you smell nice- what have you got on?"
I says " a hard, but i didnt know you could smell it!"

Some interesting comments guys...majority condoning lukes behaviour which I find disturbing....all I need is his address can anyone find it for me with some internet search.

Some interesting comments guys...majority condoning lukes behaviour which I find disturbing....all I need is his address can anyone find it for me with some internet search.

I don't really want to be an accomplice for whatever you're going to do.

And I don't think anyone's condoning him... I just don't think the guy's got psychic powers. It's like someone offering someone else a cigarette, them accepting, and then later blaming the person who offered the cigarette for why they now smoke.

This fella isn't the one with 3 kids.

I don't really want to be an accomplice for whatever you're going to do.

And I don't think anyone's condoning him... I just don't think the guy's got psychic powers. It's like someone offering someone else a cigarette, them accepting, and then later blaming the person who offered the cigarette for why they now smoke.

This fella isn't the one with 3 kids.

So Luke Moran got you hooked on the smokes too eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back