Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Public Service Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

i've just read the whole thread and am wetting myself here lol..... a perfect ending i think would be a pic on here of the original poster bonig luke morans misses in his bed,,,,, sweet sweet revenge indeed..

I imagine it ended like Die Hard:
tumblr_l06g5icbiw1qaz24ko1_500.jpg

I wonder how this story ended.

Franks retort was voted the winner........oh you mean the other story don't you.....Luke is now coaching the RS Ladies side and reckons they're all dogs, Lee has ditched his girl and still trying to work out Lukes address from the hints and tips we gave him, Mrs Lee has taken up with Frank as the GOT bike, and Mrs Moran has had a double sex change and is now back as a woman........an everyday story of football folk.....

So where does this leave me, out in the cold? Nobody ever thinks about the guy that goes to the effort of setting up a random account to talk ****, if anyone is the victim here, it was me

So where does this leave me, out in the cold? Nobody ever thinks about the guy that goes to the effort of setting up a random account to talk ****, if anyone is the victim here, it was me

No matter how hard you try, you'll never be the real LeeBlue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back