Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Public Service Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree its her fault, but show some respect and compassion to a fellow evertonian ffs.

We should be attacking kopites, not our own. What kind of supporters are we if one of our own falls down and we laugh in his face?

Normally I agree, anything posted on the web is fair game. This however is a different story, he is one of ours and shouldn't be treated like this.

I don't think he's coming back on mate, but it's noble of you.

Thing is no one knows if it happened for true, and if you had a problem like that then sorting it on the internet isn't gonna help.

I agree its her fault, but show some respect and compassion to a fellow evertonian ffs.

We should be attacking kopites, not our own. What kind of supporters are we if one of our own falls down and we laugh in his face?

Normally I agree, anything posted on the web is fair game. This however is a different story, he is one of ours and shouldn't be treated like this.

Until a crack addicted mother starts posting, he's fair game for a laugh in my book.

To be fair...perhaps airing something like this on a football forum is not the best idea...

You could argue that he's bought it on himself.

And the fact that he registered just to make that solitary post. Probably hasnt been back on here since.

In other news, Luke Moran went to your house and gave your lady something to hang her towels on.

Thats quite possible the worst example ever posted on the internet, your comparing crack babies to some little trollop who cant keep her panties on?

Have a word lad FFS.

Hes posted personal stuff on the internets, to strangers, what did he expect?

And he needs telling, its NOT Luke Morans fault, its his trollops fault.

Hahaha excellent Goat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back