Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Public Service Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you go laugh at children born to mums addicted to crack because it "aint your fault?"

Hes a toffee. Treat him right ffs.

Thats quite possible the worst example ever posted on the internet, your comparing crack babies to some little trollop who cant keep her panties on?

Have a word lad FFS.

Hes posted personal stuff on the internets, to strangers, what did he expect?

And he needs telling, its NOT Luke Morans fault, its his trollops fault.

Do you go laugh at children born to mums addicted to crack because it "aint your fault?"

You're right, there I was splitting my sides at the exploitation of the Belgian Congo when I thought, "Goddam that guys a blue, I really should have a word with myself."

You are right of course. This shower of barstewards just cannot empathise with the poor lad, who obviously has my sincere good wishes and sympathy. Mind you, I always fancied becoming a football coach..............

Thats quite possible the worst example ever posted on the internet, your comparing crack babies to some little trollop who cant keep her panties on?

Have a word lad FFS.

Hes posted personal stuff on the internets, to strangers, what did he expect?

And he needs telling, its NOT Luke Morans fault, its his trollops fault.

Methinks Luke is protesting too much........

I agree its her fault, but show some respect and compassion to a fellow evertonian ffs.

We should be attacking kopites, not our own. What kind of supporters are we if one of our own falls down and we laugh in his face?

Normally I agree, anything posted on the web is fair game. This however is a different story, he is one of ours and shouldn't be treated like this.

I agree its her fault, but show some respect and compassion to a fellow evertonian ffs.

We should be attacking kopites, not our own. What kind of supporters are we if one of our own falls down and we laugh in his face?

Normally I agree, anything posted on the web is fair game. This however is a different story, he is one of ours and shouldn't be treated like this.

here begins the first lesson.....

1) Anything posted on here is fair game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back