Pubs for Burnley game

Status
Not open for further replies.
where do you venture to mate ?

I am far trendy, the pubs i visit dale street etc £5.50 for a bottle beer or £3.30 . £3.50 on county ha
Dale Street (multiple places), just checked my last bills from September when I was over. Around 4 quid seems to be the average paid. (rounds of 3)

The bill was generally 12/12.50. Actually, seeing as that's the converted currency rate it was probably cheaper than what I was eventually billed.

Works out loads cheaper than an evening in The Brick once I've factored in the disinfectant.

Dale Street (multiple places), just checked my last bills from September when I was over. Around 4 quid seems to be the average paid. (rounds of 3)

The bill was generally 12/12.50. Actually, seeing as that's the converted currency rate it was probably cheaper than what I was eventually billed.

Works out loads cheaper than an evening in The Brick once I've factored in the disinfectant.

Believe me it doesn't make.

Brick £3.50 for a bottle
Wok £3.50 for a bottle ( or a bucket of 10 for £30 )
Oak is around £3.70 for a bottle
Salutation have match day deals on currently 5 bottles for £10

You are very lucky to find anything for that price around dale streeet, and am a regularly drinker there also.

The Vernon , which I love ,is hardly trendy but is as dear as anywhere in town . £5-50 or £6 a pint . Good sarnies though . The Oak is the cheapest I've found near Goodison if you can get in . I refuse to buy anything in the ground or fan zone. Utter rip off .

Believe me it doesn't make.

Brick £3.50 for a bottle
Wok £3.50 for a bottle ( or a bucket of 10 for £30 )
Oak is around £3.70 for a bottle
Salutation have match day deals on currently 5 bottles for £10

You are very lucky to find anything for that price around dale streeet, and am a regularly drinker there also.
I'm telling you what I paid for my rounds looking at my card statement. It's not a debate. The Vernon, Lady of Mann and Denbigh all around 12 to 12.50 for 3 pints, not your bottles.

Besides, even based on your figures, it's nowhere near the difference you originally claimed:
Buses going to be laid on from county, can't see people going to town when there's about 2 everton pubs and being charged double for a drink.
Not that it matters, just try not to exaggerate. Dale Street boozers are not massively more expensive than County Road.

Anyway, it's veered way off topic. Hope whoever stayed the thread has found a nice pub to enjoy ore match.

I'm telling you what I paid for my rounds looking at my card statement. It's not a debate. The Vernon, Lady of Mann and Denbigh all around 12 to 12.50 for 3 pints, not your bottles.

Besides, even based on your figures, it's nowhere near the difference you originally claimed:

Not that it matters, just try not to exaggerate. Dale Street boozers are not massively more expensive than County Road.

Anyway, it's veered way off topic. Hope whoever stayed the thread has found a nice pub to enjoy ore match.

Obvs your not from Liverpool, go to town on a Saturday your paying nearly 6 quid for a pint

Decent shout for a Saturday game in the summer but I’m not so sure about a midweek one in the winter

The pubs aren’t as busy and it’s fffffffreezing
Half the fun that. Get a hat and gloves on. Thermal socks. Not that cold at the moment. Maybe for the Fulham game around the 18th it will be but whatever. I will still be there for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.