R.I.P - Richard Butcher - Macclesfield Town FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Holy Trinity

Player Valuation: £10m
Richard Butcher , Macclesfield Town midfielder died overnight aged just 29 ! Richard was a MASSIVE Evertonian. I'm sure you will all join me in offering our condolences to his young family (Blues I believe). It's times like this the football community comes together....

R.I.P ... Richard Butcher ....

Let's win for him on Sunday boys !! X

Richard Butcher , Macclesfield Town midfielder died overnight aged just 29 ! Richard was a MASSIVE Evertonian. I'm sure you will all join me in offering our condolences to his young family (Blues I believe). It's times like this the football community comes together....

Didn't know he was a Blue...God Bless mate...

How'd that happen? Sudden death or long time illness?

Terrible to hear.

Overnight Matty . Think he played last week. They obviously haven't released the cause of death yet but horrendous for his young family..

Sad mate....

You'd be surprised how this can happen to athletes and young fit healthy people like Richard Butler was.

29 ... thats no age really. You're right mate it's extremely sad.

I never knew , My Brother .

R.I.P. Blue Nose .

Status
Not open for further replies.