Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
bringing sammy lee with him softened the blow for me
1e7dae5805cae641241831204de61836.jpg

Yeah, he was always the funnier one of the two.

I am still upset that Pickford did not get the credit he deserved. This has adversely affected my judgement this morning. I am choosing to lash out at those who prefix any reference to our new manager with the word "fat". I am slim but some who are not might be upset by such a description.

I am still upset that Pickford did not get the credit he deserved. This has adversely affected my judgement this morning. I am choosing to lash out at those who prefix any reference to our new manager with the word "fat". I am slim but some who are not might be upset by such a description.

Mate?

Rafael Benitez has the bottle, and the track record and is available. Bring on the Fat Spanish Waiter.

Who is that old geezer at Newcastle who is not very popular there? Decent man I believe. A toss up between him and Fat Sam.

The Fat Spanish waiter will get rid of half of our squad and replace them with proper PL players,. (I hope).

I am getting to the ground early for the first match. I will try and get Rafael's autograph on a message which I will publish on GOT. "Best wishes to all my fans on GOT and grateful thanks to you all for accepting me. You are true Blues fans, Rafael"

I am getting to the ground early for the first match. I will try and get Rafael's autograph on a message which I will publish on GOT. "Best wishes to all my fans on GOT and grateful thanks to you all for accepting me. You are true Blues fans, Rafael"

That should rattle a few cages

wow that’s just amazing and I for one can think of no better way for a grown man to spend the lead up to what looks like our first game back with significant fans at Goodison . Certainly better than catching up with friends or having a pint with other blues, standing there for ages with a pen and paper to secure a lengthy message from the former RS will be a Hoot I’m sure .

you enjoy yourself mate .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back