Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allardyce. Nothing beats Allardyce.

Ultimately, Benitez is still a Champions League and Europa League winner.

Allardyce was the ultimate surrender of an appointment.
Gotta agree. Allardyce will always be the absolute nadir of Everton managerial appointments.

End of the day the results is all that matters. Pretty sure that if the results are there and stay consistent you're going to see a lot of moaners on here quietly shush.

Look at this.

Dave wanting good blues like Brands sacked to make way for Kopites employed by Moshiri.

Oh how the "mighty" have fallen.
To be fair, Brands hasn't exactly covered himself in glory. A lot of purchases during his time have been very disappointing to say the least - Gbamin, Iwobi, Delph - and undoubted, clear successes have been relatively few for the money spent. There's little sign of players coming through the youth system to the first team either.

Look at this.

Dave wanting good blues like Brands sacked to make way for Kopites employed by Moshiri.

Oh how the "mighty" have fallen.
Can you blame him? There were always going to be casualties in this Everton mediocrity war. I’m surprised this team still has a fan base.

This might tip people over the edge when asked about how it will affect his standing with Liverpool.

“For sure this was my club and can always be my club. It cannot always be goodbye for them and I have many friends there. They are in my heart and for three seasons Everton may be the same”.

After the disaster that was Barney Ancelotti’s tenure, I mostly lost interest in things concerning Everton. And this latest managerial appointment falls into that category...
Our squad is a useless smack of jellyfish. The manager is irrelevant with a squad so spineless.

To be fair, Brands hasn't exactly covered himself in glory. A lot of purchases during his time have been very disappointing to say the least - Gbamin, Iwobi, Delph - and undoubted, clear successes have been relatively few for the money spent. There's little sign of players coming through the youth system to the first team either.
Yeah, lets let Rafael bring in Rondon and Amiron.

Roberto Martinez got us record points in thevprem still got sacked........stats mean nothing without trophies .....
That first season under Martinez was the most optimistic I'd felt in a long time.
Premier league position(finishing in Europe) means something without a trophy.
You quoted from a discussion about comparisons with Carlo though

SC
As I understand it you only started supporting Everton last year withe arrival of James.

Have you become soingrained into the club that you can be so upset over something that happened over a decade ago?
@Sassy Colombian is one of the better posters on here. How she feels as a fan is entirely up to her. It's certainly not for you to judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.