2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pro Rafael but if this is the response to losing to Watford then they're not doing what they're told or the plan was abysmal in the first place. Either way we've had over a week to prepare and this is the performance we get. I've seen some [Poor language removed] football in my time and this is as bad as I've seen. No pride in their work whatsoever. These players have form for letting the club down with spineless, gutless, shithouse performances. The whole club needs gutting.
He has been playing this style for years now. His Newcastle side were always like this. Hell, his Liverpool side were dull as dishwater as well most of the time!

That was Steve Walsh man.

And yes Alladyce would have been crap to watch but it wouldn't have been any worse than giving £200 million to Silva/Brands to whizz up the wall, hiring Carlo on a record contract, give him £70 million to largely waste all to finish 8th, 12th & 10th in the years that followed.

We need to get this idealism out of our heads - we need just 1-2 seasons of steady recruitment and prudent spending - get the crap out the squad and we go again.

This summer was the start of the rebuild/reset - to sack Benitez, appoint an Eddie Howe, hand him £50+ million to lash and be back to square one when he's pumped for having us in the bottom 6 with the same cowardly players isn't the answer.

Benitez see's his 2 years out and regardless of where we finish we just need to see the back of the likes of Toshun, Holgate, Keane, Coleman, Gomes, Iwobi, Davies, Gbamin, Delph with a few decent players brought in has to be the aim.
Coleman only through age, not effort. Cant slag him even though I have never been his greatest fan.

That was Steve Walsh man.

And yes Alladyce would have been crap to watch but it wouldn't have been any worse than giving £200 million to Silva/Brands to whizz up the wall, hiring Carlo on a record contract, give him £70 million to largely waste all to finish 8th, 12th & 10th in the years that followed.

We need to get this idealism out of our heads - we need just 1-2 seasons of steady recruitment and prudent spending - get the crap out the squad and we go again.

This summer was the start of the rebuild/reset - to sack Benitez, appoint an Eddie Howe, hand him £50+ million to lash and be back to square one when he's pumped for having us in the bottom 6 with the same cowardly players isn't the answer.

Benitez see's his 2 years out and regardless of where we finish we just need to see the back of the likes of Toshun, Holgate, Keane, Coleman, Gomes, Iwobi, Davies, Gbamin, Delph with a few decent players brought in has to be the aim.
And again

get in ye beauty

Do one you moron you think Michael Keane and Mason Holgate will be defensively solid under Eddie Howe or whichever other idiot gets this job on the cheap?

WAKE UP these players are crap year after year, manager after manager and you're fooled again.

Give Keane another contract he may one day grow a backbone and not make Josh King look like prime Luis Suarez.
I almost admire you’re dedication

you’re credibility is long gone

I said last week we'll be bottom half through most of November.

That will defo happen.

Until we get our only quality players back then the injury crisis will kill us.

There's no chance Benitez is leaving.

That's not an option for the board.
Yeah, he will finish the season stronger, which sets himself up for next season.
Transitional season of stability, it's very important, be good though for once to finish better rather then fizzle out.

Status
Not open for further replies.