2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud of Benitez today, clear signs he is doing a good job and has the backing of the fans.

??
images (4).jpeg

You know there can be more than one reason why things go wrong right? And people coming in to the thread about him to question his decisions is irrelevant to what the ref did or the players did.

It can be seen as a contributing factor. If there was a refs thread, I'm sure there would be lots of criticism for the ref in there.

I just find it funny how its the first thing that comes into the usual suspects minds regardless of performance/result.

He did literally nothing wrong today in the grand scheme of things yet @Kev The Rat et al are falling over their own own cocks scrambling in here foreboding of relegation when we are comfortably upper mid table lol

You've been found out Marius - have some dignity and lay low until the day comes when we may go into freefall and in the bottom 3 then you might have some joy in trying to destabilise the club even more than it currently is.

You can't ignore the fact that we were in contention for Europe and performing quite well for the majority of Ancelotti's second season when you're criticism people for getting on Benitez's back early.

If Benitez had us looking up to competing for Europe instead of looking hopeless and desperate for a win then he would be getting less abuse like Ancelotti did.

Also by the time we did drop out of the European spots people were criticizing him.

Hes getting grief because we are in a crap run of form.

He's getting grief because you don't like him\want him sacked and he's in a poor fun of form, that's the difference.

You willfully ignore the injury crisis, ignore the lack of money he's had yet expect him to do better than Ancelotti, who only finished 10th while having more resources available to him.

If Ancelotti had stayed and had the same lack of funds I'm sure you're be a lot more understanding of his situation during an injury crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.