2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't make any difference as they are both just small wheels, it's Kenwright/Moshiri he needs to deal with and he will get nowhere with that.

Im not on the Mosh Man OUT bandwagon just yet - I think if he wakes up and appoints a proper chairman and CEO his willingness to invest and BMD can still win the majority of fans over.

Kenwright on the other hand needs to be chased out of town and Denise needs to step down.

One thing that Benitez will do is have Mosh on his toes - he'll not be like the managers who've come before who dont care what goes on off the pitch - like Moyes he likes control hence why Dr Death was legged out the door and I wouldn't be shocked if Brands goes within the next 12 months or so.

Im not on the Mosh Man OUT bandwagon just yet - I think if he wakes up and appoints a proper chairman and CEO his willingness to invest and BMD can still win the majority of fans over.

Kenwright on the other hand needs to be chased out of town and Denise needs to step down.

One thing that Benitez will do is have Mosh on his toes - he'll not be like the managers who've come before who dont care what goes on off the pitch - like Moyes he likes control hence why Dr Death was legged out the door and I wouldn't be shocked if Brands goes within the next 12 months or so.

Yeah because that’s suddenly going to happen after 6 years.

It’s not and I think there’s evidence to suggest that his primary reason for owning the club is exactly the ability to meddle in the footballing side of things - he wouldn’t have done it so relentlessly and consistently if it wasn’t the case.

That as well as build a stadium and scarper with a fat profit in his back pocket. A stadium is not worth the destruction of the football club in my opinion, but some people seem willing to accept it.

Get Lampard in & use the younger players - players that can run fast....

Lampard had Champions League quality winning young players and still had them below us in the table last season.

We have Gordon, Dobbin, Simms & Kenny.

Something tells me we'll be in the bottom 3 a lot quicker than with Benitez Joey me old China.

I agree with this.

Actually probably would save us a fortune in compensation if we had him in a director role at the club...he'd be someone who could implement a 5-10 year plan and be absolutely meticulous.

Hopefully theres some method to the current madness and thats implemented.

It won't happen like. But the way he treats things is what's needed at the top of the club and I do actually rate that about him.

But he's a crap manager.

Yeah because that’s suddenly going to happen after 6 years.

I'm not Moshiri out (I mean, it doesnt work like that with owners, they sell when they want) but even if he does make the change now, youd be left thinking why has it taken so long? Very hard to make any sense of the thinking, and for him to avoid criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.