2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at a few of the games from the run last season (these are just the ones I spotted, may have missed some absentees):

Southampton: Missing Coleman & Richarlison
Newcastle: Missing Richarlison, Godfrey, Digne, Coleman, James, with Pickford out of the team
Man Utd: Missing Richarlison
Fulham: (won)
Leeds: Missing Digne & Coleman

Not necessarily blighted, but hardly "a largely fully fit side"

Ancelotti also gave the impression that he knew what the issue was, talking about stabilising the defence. After that run we beat Chelsea, Leicester and Arsenal on the spin, conceding a total of 1 goal.
I still feel Carlos rode his luck and got quite lucky at time, a lot of the time last season we were poor but still picked up good result. Then again some of the teams we beat were in poor form, for example Liverpool were and Arsenal. His luck ran out in the end as the end of last season showed us.

So Kasper Hjulmand is the favourite according to the latest whispers through the internet

At there is a name, so some of our fans can practice throwing their barbs at him when these frauds of players put 0% effort for their 6th manager in as many years. BOOOOOOOOOOOO. F'off you Danish (insert physical attribute here).
Think I'd rather just stick with Benitez for the exact reasons you mentioned

More really good stats to back up how good he is...

Everton managers after 13 Premier League games of their tenures...

Manager
Games
13​
24​
Carlo Ancelotti​
13​
22​
Joe Royle​
13​
22​
Marco Silva​
13​
22​
Ronald Koeman​
13​
19​
Sam Allardyce​
13​
19​
David Moyes​
13​
18​
Mike Walker​
13​
15​
Rafael Benítez
Howard Kendall​
13​
13​
Walter Smith​
13​
12​

So he’s better than Howard Kendall is he ?……..

….there have been plenty of things happening in this world in the past 150 years but football matters to people. I watched yesterday with my daughter who’s a NHS Consultant surgeon. Plenty going on in her world over the past few years and I consider her grown up but it doesn’t mean Everton become less important to her.

Despite what’s going on elsewhere, we care a lot about Everton. I’d like to think I’m also grown up and I make no excuse for caring about my club and I can’t understand any supporter being blasé about us being relegated.

Everton are a multi million pound business who dont give a toss about you mate.

The owner doesn't give a toss about you

The board dont give a toss about you

The manager likely doesn't give a toss about you

The players certainly dont give a toss about you

I stopped treating football like it meant more than life and death the moment Covid hit and turned our world upside down.

I suggest others do the same as title winners or relegation battlers multi million pound Everton will still be going just fine mate I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over them.

My cousin still doesn't speak to me after I sacked her wedding day off over to go to an away game - if I could turn back the clock that ticket would have been lashed on stubhub if I knew what I know now.

Status
Not open for further replies.