2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See this what this is all about. If he wasn’t a kopite you wouldn’t actually be defending him. I believe you are an Everton fan but for whatever reason you feel the waiter is being ‘bullied’ for his past associations, and must be defended from ‘discrimination’ regardless of his performance.

You’re not his mum you know.

There is an element of that true - I think he's been given a tough task with the injuries and no money to spend which other managers would have been given more rope from with the fans and many have been on his back from day one win, lose or draw yourself included.

Im not going to say he doesn't deserve criticism as the form isn't good enough but that criticism has to be fair in my eyes and not driven by blind hatred/agenda ridden which it is often at times particularly when we were winning games.

They can't turn a blind eye to him for much longer.
Will bet dollars to Rondonuts every single one of these RS loving sycophants already has their articles written about how this is Moshiri's biggest mistake yet, that Everton were idiots to get rid of a manager whose "won it all", that sympathy should be with the fall-guy who never stood a chance and was doomed from the start (ya know, because we put a gun to his head and not £8m a year in his pocket, but I'm sure they'll ignore that bit), and how Rafael is probably better of out of it where he can now go get a real job at a club worthy of his talents. The only thing these biased pieces of poison in the press will have to do is change the date from one week to the next before hitting the publish button, and barely a word will be mentioned about actual results (unless of course it's followed by the words 'bad luck' and 'injuries' in big bold letters).

You'll be punching the air.
As usual, David, you are lying to suit your agenda (yes, the agenda you deny having). With one or two exceptions, everybody on here wants Everton to do well. We may disagree on what is the best way to achieve that.

Your insistence that Evertonians are celebrating Everton losses does your campaign no favours and makes you seem petty and small.

As usual, David, you are lying to suit your agenda (yes, the agenda you deny having). With one or two exceptions, everybody on here wants Everton to do well. We may disagree on what is the best way to achieve that.

Your insistence that Evertonians are celebrating Everton losses does your campaign no favours and makes you seem petty and small.

Unfortunately, he’s backed himself into a corner, that he can’t get out of.

Expect more of the same and for it to be ramped up, once the inevitable sacking happens.

1 win in 10
Bottom of form table
1 goal scored in November
Out of cup to lower league
Refuses to use any of the 3 striker available to him when we 1 nil down
The excuses of not his fault are already getting used

Yet some people are seemingly scared to even say a bad word about this dinosaur never mind call for his sacking like he should rightfully be. The boring call of name his successor from his luvvies is tedious. A 5 yr old pulling the squad list out of a hat could do a better job.
The definition of a cult is a group of people with extreme dedication to a certain leader or set of beliefs that are often viewed as odd by others,

If Newcastle hadn't appointed howe, part of me would be thinking his tactical ineptitude and stubborn Rondon ways , was purposeful. I guess he just wants a retirement pay off.
Might not be the most crazy idea that come the start of next season Rafael is back amongst "his people" in his "adopted home from home" and Eddie Howe is with us. Wonder what odds you'd get on that little job swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.