2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gdmn.jpg

More really good stats to back up how good he is...

Everton managers after 13 Premier League games of their tenures...

Manager
Games
13​
24​
Carlo Ancelotti​
13​
22​
Joe Royle​
13​
22​
Marco Silva​
13​
22​
Ronald Koeman​
13​
19​
Sam Allardyce​
13​
19​
David Moyes​
13​
18​
Mike Walker​
13​
15​
Rafael Benítez
Howard Kendall​
13​
13​
Walter Smith​
13​
12​
Presumably the figures for Howard are only from his third and final spell? The first and second spells were before the Premier League started?

Stop calling people irrational for wanting better than no wins in 2 months Dave. It's not irrational to want your club to be successful and win games.

The only ones being irrational are the ones who are holding onto blind hope that Benitez will find his way out of this mess despite all of the evidence to the contrary.
...as if there's no relationship between no money spent, chronic injury lists and poor results.

It's like you view things in isolation from each other....

I dont personally care how someone chooses to support the club providing they aint giving the fanbase as a whole a bad name its more the "you ain't a proper supporter as you wouldn't cry into your pillow for weeks if we went down" type statements that I have to correct.

If you let Everton/football in general get you to the point where you're constantly unhappy/depressed you need to take a step back as its not worth it in the grand scheme of things.

As you say its an escape from reality but it sometimes can negatively shape your reality - I know I've been there many times with this club over the years.
But you do care, because you keep commenting on it. Also, noone on this forum is giving the fan base as a whole a bad name. The only ones doing that are those prats with threatening banners which was universally condemned on this site. You say you only have to correct those saying you aint a proper supporter, but that isn't an argument being thrown out very often, in fact, its incredibly rare, and maybe by one or 2 posters, but going both ways.

In regards to people's well being and mental health, you are making huge assumptions that have no basis. Because people don't want benitez, or don't enjoy watching the crap football we have been seeing, doesn't mean anything about their wellbeing or happiness in the real world. Because you have had issues with your support of the club, and I'm sorry to hear that, doesn't mean everyone else is. Just let them vent and rant and be irrational. It's a forum about Everton, it's the right place for it, is it not?

I'm going to leave it there. I'm glad you feel like you have come to terms with it and taken a "step back" but just let others be and stop with the labelling like cult, brigade and the rest which really doesn't make it seem like you have come to terms with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.