2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

OK sound, every Premier League form table ever is wrong and you're right. Of course. I'm the one who appears to be really, really stupid. Yes. Totally.

lol lol lol lol
Mate you're literally trying to tell the bloke who said it that he didn't mean what he says he meant. Yes that makes you look really really stupid. I'm not trying to define form I'm just able to comprehend the words he used.

Here's form tables mate. Just a few of the... pfft... hundreds probably out there.

Tell me, can you think of a reason they've selected the last six or so games and not just posted the current Premier League table?

Could it possibly be because 'form' is a different thing entirely to 'overall record', no?

Nah, can't be. I and they must all be wrong.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
TL: DNR
Soz?

Mate you're literally trying to tell the bloke who said it that he didn't mean what he says he meant. Yes that makes you look really really stupid. I'm not trying to define form I'm just able to comprehend the words he used.

You said:

league table which is specifically designed to show you where you are in the league based on your form so far you absolute cretin.

That's you. That's what you said.

You are wrong. You could have corrected him on what he meant, but instead you doubled down because you don't know what form means. You quite literally corrected him about getting form wrong by... getting form wrong.

Give him the season unless it's absolutely toxic behind the scenes (like Koeman), or relegation becomes a real concern, or, there's a manager Brands really wants long term becomes available, who may not have been when we went for Benitez.

I just don't think we should be making decisions based on improving this season. For me, sacking Benitez, or making signings in January won't give us the uplift this season to make it worthwhile.

This is the correct take methinks. I do not buy for a second that there is no one out available who can improve the team, but ask yourself whether you have any confidence that Everton's senior leadership can identify those people; you'll quickly come around to this line of thought!

If I'm on the board and think we need two in to be 100% sure of safety, then I'd say sack the manager.

This squad shouldn't be getting relegated. This squad was closer to the title than relegation last season.

If the board think relegation is plausible, they absolutely need to sack Benitez in January because he'd be failing at the minimum expectation.

Give him the season unless it's absolutely toxic behind the scenes (like Koeman), or relegation becomes a real concern, or, there's a manager Brands really wants long term becomes available, who may not have been when we went for Benitez.

I just don't think we should be making decisions based on improving this season. For me, sacking Benitez, or making signings in January won't give us the uplift this season to make it worthwhile.

Does relegation not feel a possibility currently mate?

Various reports say Al Rayyan paid 8.8 mil to secure James.

He was apparently on 10.4 m per year.
Can you link these reports please.

Also, if they paid 8.8m, plus his wages, we would surely have more than 10m to spend?

Yet you are saying we only have between 5-10m which includes a few mil we already had.

Status
Not open for further replies.