2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only remember a couple of posters wanting Ancelotti out. You didn't support him either, and now expect us to support an inept manager with the worst form in 22 years who just had his name sung by the reds.

You can't demand support for Benitez when you refused to back an elite manager like Ancelotti. It's actually quite remarkable how people can support this manager and didn't want Ancelotti. Maybe they just don't understand football.

You must have missed thousands of Blues singing for Ancelotti to die just a month or so ago.

I supported Ancelotti but after 18 months and £70 million spent I expected a lot more from him.

Again you're comparing apples and oranges to a bloke who's been hear not even 6 months and received no money to invest in the summer.

I wanted Ancelotti gone tbf I just thought we were hitting a brick wall with him.

But never in a million years did I expect him to be replaced by this disaster.

We should have gone for a younger progressive manager. I’d take Lampard no bother right now.

All Everro managers under Moshiri have had a lot of cash to spend other than Benitez - correct?

This season we have had our top goals scorer out and second best striker out for massive amounts of games - correct?
He brought in 3 players, 2 of whom have played almost every game and have been very good. The other is a complete waste of space which is down to him. If your top scorer is injured then you have to manage that and find a way of getting goals without him. It is not unusual, it happens to all clubs. He has had other options and completely ignored them due to an obsession with trying to prove he was right to bring in a cart horse who is one of the worst striker the club has ever had.

An unwillingness to change and adapt and an inability to plan and get the best out of what you have available is the reason why we have been so poor and in free fall to the bottom of the league.

Brilliant if we got Mourinho.... Imagine all the Mourinho is a dinosaur shouts when we didn't win for a bit.

Evertonians are the absolute pits... Make not mistake!

Coz he is. They got humiliated at home yest by inter. He really has had his time.
He's doing well for me though in the cards/betting stakes this year. I dont even need his players to get booked. I think he's on 3 yellow cards in the past few weeks now.

You must have missed thousands of Blues singing for Ancelotti to die just a month or so ago.

I supported Ancelotti but after 18 months and £70 million spent I expected a lot more from him.

Again you're comparing apples and oranges to a bloke who's been hear not even 6 months and received no money to invest in the summer.
Looked like a few idiots to me, very poor behaviour and they should be embarrassed

But I'm talking about during his tenure. Only a few didnt support him

Which is why if we were to get shut, Big Dunc should take over for the remainder. That gives the board more time to think carefully especially when the protest happen to remind them to do better
This is where I'm at. We've been embarrassed/humiliated enough, taxi for Rafael, let Dunc have the 2nd half of the season - not expecting miracles, but some fight should be bare minimum. This season is a write-off, the experiment is a failure, might as well just secure safety and anything towards mid-table is a bonus. Take the rest of the season to really put a long-term plan in place, identify the right targets, get the wheels in motion, get a headstart on next season. Not just hire the first geezer they can find in December/January and repeat the whole thing again next October.

Mourinho would be almost as much of a disaster as the current kopite bell we have

People forget Mourinho had Utd 2nd in the table then the likes of Pogba chased him out as they didn't like being told some home truths.

He didn't do well at Spurs or currently Roma but Moyes didnt do well at Utd, Sociedad or Sunderland now look at him.

Fans dont have patience anymore to let a manager build something over 2-3 years.

Wasn't that after he left?

Just saying like, I mean he did shaz on us from a great height so you can sort of understand the anger at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back