2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People forget Mourinho had Utd 2nd in the table then the likes of Pogba chased him out as they didn't like being told some home truths.

He didn't do well at Spurs or currently Roma but Moyes didnt do well at Utd, Sociedad or Sunderland now look at him.

Fans dont have patience anymore to let a manager build something over 2-3 years.

He wouldn’t have Pogba at Everton though, he’d have Allan.

Everywhere is reporting that Moshiri is 100% behind Rafael and is backing him in January.

So he won't be going anywhere for 2 months at least.
Moshiri publically backed Koeman too, and we all know what happened a few weeks later the more results continued. I'd be baffled and amazed if Rafael is somehow magically immune from the same standard in a results business. Can Moshiri risk his asset getting relegated if we're on 15-18 points come January, just to "stand by his man" for once?! I doubt it.

Why are people suggesting Jose Mourinho? I thought formerly successful anti-football dinosaurs were off the menu.

It`s utter fantasy mate.

Even if we / he wanted the job, there`s no money to pay what he `d want and also for the amount he`d want for transfers, due to the mess we`re in already.

We`d end up the same as QPR the year they went down if we appointed him.

People forget Mourinho had Utd 2nd in the table then the likes of Pogba chased him out as they didn't like being told some home truths.

He didn't do well at Spurs or currently Roma but Moyes didnt do well at Utd, Sociedad or Sunderland now look at him.

Fans dont have patience anymore to let a manager build something over 2-3 years.

Mourinho also like to spend a lot of money, he wouldn't be afforded that luxury here.

He's also earned more money from sackings than any other manager.

People forget Mourinho had Utd 2nd in the table
People don't forget that the minute Woodward stopped the spending and asked him to work with what he had, he went full nuclear, destroyed team morale, brought toxicity to the club, turned on the players, and short of deliberately putting teams out to lose, did everything he could to get his pay off. Surely even Moshiri can't ignore all that (even those it's nothing more than tabloid gossip).

You must have missed thousands of Blues singing for Ancelotti to die just a month or so ago.

I supported Ancelotti but after 18 months and £70 million spent I expected a lot more from him.

Again you're comparing apples and oranges to a bloke who's been hear not even 6 months and received no money to invest in the summer.
The period that we were fighting among the top three and in the top spot, you hated it. You even said that you were don with this club! I wonder why that was upsetting you??

It would be another spent manager looking for one last mega money job he can fail at and move on richer than ever.
So we just carry with our downward spiral? OK.

A point for Leeds today takes them above us, and Watford’s horrible run of fixtures is mostly over, and they have some ok games coming up, so I would expect them also to be above us by Xmas.

Tomorrow’s game is massive, we simply have to get something.
No we wouldn’t.
We wouldn’t be doing better than 2 from 24? Nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.