2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't lost the dressing room.

If that isn't a lost dressing room, then somehow the great Rafael has managed to take a relatively average Prem squad and turn them into Championship players who are "trying hard" but with half the ability they had last season.

Allan literally said a week ago that Rafael has improved him as a player. Gordon, Dobbin, Iwobi and others have said they are improving.

It's exactly what they are going to say, isn't it. Same as every player who says "we're behind the manager", "we can turn it around", "we're working hard", "we'go again". Meaningless generic empty soundbites for PR reasons. (Come to think of it Generic Empty Soundbites could be a good name for a band).

Allan literally said a week ago that Rafael has improved him as a player. Gordon, Dobbin, Iwobi and others have said they are improving.

Townsend was also praising him, forgot about him

So, 2 ex players of his, 2 kids and a cart horse whose desperate to stay even though he’s gash, have been praising him

I mean, I’m no detective, but I can definitely see a pattern here

How many more games are you willing to give him? How far do we have to slide in the table?

Its not my decision mate I've already said I dont care if he stays or goes.

What I did say in the summer though is that like Carlo, Benitez has a job until BMD is built providing we aint in any serious danger of relegation and I stick to that.

With the news of Brands leaving and Benitez given full control of transfers suggests just that - Benitez has slapped his big Spanish testicles on the owners table and is now calling the shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back