2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not my decision mate I've already said I dont care if he stays or goes.

What I did say in the summer though is that like Carlo, Benitez has a job until BMD is built providing we aint in any serious danger of relegation and I stick to that.

With the news of Brands leaving and Benitez given full control of transfers suggests just that - Benitez has slapped his big Spanish testicles on the owners table and is now calling the shots.
I dont get it, how can you not care if he stays or goes? Rondon every game! 2 in the middle against RS. Passive football. Delph for Townsend. Slide in the table...
We are approaching a phase where ANYONE would be better than him.

We need points and as it looks Räfä is incapable of supplying them. We are on a record run, unfortunately of the worst kind and it needs to end. He can not hide behind the injuries.

dido-shipping.gif

I dont get it, how can you not care if he stays or goes? Rondon every game! 2 in the middle against RS. Passive football. Delph for Townsend. Slide in the table...

We need points and as it looks Räfä is incapable of supplying them. We are on a record run, unfortunately of the worst kind and it needs to end. He can not hide behind the injuries.

We were in the same position under both Koeman and Silva mate and towards end of last season it felt like anyone could have us playing better than what Carlo was serving up.

At some point we have to start pointing the finger at these players - they are serial losers!

We were in the same position under both Koeman and Silva mate and towards end of last season it felt like anyone could have us playing better than what Carlo was serving up.

At some point we have to start pointing the finger at these players - they are serial losers!
Agreed 100% in regards to the players. But it takes time to off them
I dont agree to Carlo, we were never in such a slump as this.

I dont like Räfä, I want him gone for the [Poor language removed] he is. IF he starts performing he can stay but I just dont see it. Weeks go by and we slide further down.
He has no future here, its just too toxic and Im certain we should cut the cord and our losses. Into the bin with him.

We’re on a record run and the manager has just been given more responsibility. Drink it in! ?

A manager so bad, he’s forced the club to abandon its entire footballing model within 6 months.

He’ll go down as one of the worst appointments of any team in the Prem era.
Unfortunately it looks like He actually will and let’s face it he’s not done yet .

A win tomorrow and maybe the mood changes and we can but hope, however is it likely ? Incredibly you could get better than 7/1 the other night against them ,which I think the biggest price we’ve ever been and tomorrow thankfully we’ve dropped to about 13/5 at home to a 7th placed team .

Christ I remember us winning the league , this is horrific .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back