2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be silly mate, I want us to win. I just detest Rafalafel and his nasty sneering Kopite face.

Give it a few games and the Comedy Wummers currently embarrassing themselves with their "basking in the sun shining out of his Kopite arse" routines, will calm it a bit.

It's just depressing being a Blue at the moment.

How did ya feel about Sheedy, Beardsley, Ablett, Hutchison?
I loved them I did ......kopites.

Pickford - Englands GK
Digne - France LB
Mina - Columbia CH
Godfery - Future England captain
Brands - Everton RB
Allan - Brazil CM
Doucoure - Future France CM
Gray - Benitez player, looks very useful
Richarlison - Brazil CF
Calvert Lewin - England CF
James - Best player in the world

If this lot stays fit he should have them competing at the top as Ancelotti did until our end-of-season collapse.
Big if, but yes they should. Doesn't take much to badly de-rail them once things go wrong. We do seem to have big bad patches.

Strangely though, seeing how Benitez rights the ship after a wobble is of particular interest to see how quickly and effectively he does it. One thing that Klopp never gets picked up on is how he stopped bad runs from being 2 to 3 or 4 match runs to being 1 match blips by his second season which is what I'd like to see Benitez do with us - I think it's key to taking a step up in what we can achieve with what we have.

Or better still, only victories to the end of the season which I will call him by his first name even if he can do that.

Hi I am a Liverpool and RB supporter, when he went to Newcastle I supported them, as a 2nd team and now Everton. RB is one of the best managers and Everton will do well this season and in the future. If you look at his net spent at Liverpool / Newcastle , he did wonders with the amount he was given. At Liverpool he was competing against ManU and Chelsea with their riches and faired very well, especially in the CL.

He wanted Aguero, Dani Alves, Figo ( when they weren't stars) but was not given funds. At Liverpool he bought Torres, Alonso and many others who weren't know and they became stars. He has an eye for talent and signed Sterling. At Inter he scouted Coutinho.

Many say his time has passed. I think he has become better especially after his stint in China - he became a better at man-management. He is hunger to succeed and driven. Given his technical abilities - Everton will do very well.

Furthermore look at his record for Newcastle against the Top 6 -

Everton Fans - you got an excellent manager, be patient and you will reap the rewards.

Regards
Kameel
this is what this appointment has done - encouraged RS supporters to come in peace, without fear of reprisals and join in some ridiculous kopite love in.

Humiliating.

The problems will come when we have to play a strong team in the later rounds of the cup, hopefully, and play the same team three days later .

The problems will come when we have to play a strong team in the later rounds of the cup, hopefully, and play the same team three days later .
Hi mate, is this a prophecy and if so can you please provide the name of the team that we will face and in what cup? The dates would be great if you can see them too. Thank you.

Pickford - Englands GK
Digne - France LB
Mina - Columbia CH
Brands - Everton RB
Allan - Brazil CM
Richarlison - Brazil CF

If this lot stays fit he should have them competing at the top as Ancelotti did until our end-of-season collapse.
Jesus wept, we’ve got Brands playing RB now??

Pickford - Englands GK
Digne - France LB
Mina - Columbia CH
Brands - Everton RB
Allan - Brazil CM

Richarlison - Brazil CF

These are all things that are incorrect.

But neither does it mean that he can't get more out of it than the previous manager did. He seems to be playing a style that suits most of the players better and Rondon Gray and Townsend seems to be an upgrade on Bernie Siggy.

He'll need better luck with injuries than Carlo had, but if he does I think we'll be challenging top 6.

Maybe he will if he actually bothers to train them and get them fit.

Hi mate, is this a prophecy and if so can you please provide the name of the team that we will face and in what cup? The dates would be great if you can see them too. Thank you.
RB will rotate squad ( which will frustrate fans)
, depending on how far Everton reaches in the Cup, he might prioritize the cup over the league, this depends on Evertons league position, and what you are fighting for.
However the lack of depth in Everton's squad will pose a problem, especially if you have injuries and how far you get in the Cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back