2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because he's inherited a squad that doesn't mean it's his side. He's spent 1.5 million in a summer transfer window. Thats woefully low. The squads value isn't anywhere near what has been spent on it anyway.
But neither does it mean that he can't get more out of it than the previous manager did. He seems to be playing a style that suits most of the players better and Rondon Gray and Townsend seems to be an upgrade on Bernie Siggy.

He'll need better luck with injuries than Carlo had, but if he does I think we'll be challenging top 6.

8th would be a failure too. Really should be top 4 but the top 6 is acceptable.
8 to 10th is par for the squad if they put in their normal effort. Anything more and Benitez is as successful as could be hoped for. Anything from 11th down and it's poor.

With the meagre support in the transfer window, 8 to 10th can be justified as a pass for him.

Obviously I hope he cracks top 4 and picks up a cup. In which case I might change my avatar.

But neither does it mean that he can't get more out of it than the previous manager did. He seems to be playing a style that suits most of the players better and Rondon Gray and Townsend seems to be an upgrade on Bernie Siggy.

He'll need better luck with injuries than Carlo had, but if he does I think we'll be challenging top 6.
If he gets us challenging top 6 with this squad he's done an absolutely superb job

What's the point. Just give him another chance to show his utter contempt for the Press and Fans by just blatantly lying and not answering any questions.
If he was half as clever as he thinks he is he'd be twice as clever as he comes across.
Chill out mate, if your this angry now just imagine how much your going to steam on Monday when he leads us to victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back