2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why he shouldn’t be our manager. There is no result he will ever get credit for, if we won the FA Cup he wouldn’t get any credit. Our fans just don’t like him and won’t have him. It’s best he’s gone sooner rather than later so we can move on from this never ending circle jerk.

I'd eat my words if we were actually doing well but we aren't so it just compounds this issues lots have with him.

This is why he shouldn’t be our manager. There is no result he will ever get credit for, if we won the FA Cup he wouldn’t get any credit. Our fans just don’t like him and won’t have him. It’s best he’s gone sooner rather than later so we can move on from this never ending circle jerk.

It’s safe to say we won’t be winning the FA Cup with this manager.

I'd eat my words if we were actually doing well but we aren't so it just compounds this issues lots have with him.

You know people wouldn’t credit him if we were doing well. People just don’t want to ever credit him and will dig their heels in. In fact I think it would be even worse in here if we were doing well, it would be even more toxic, because the Benitez fans (all 3 of them) would just be on the wind up even more and prodding at people. I’m just sick of the divide in the fanbase, all caused by this absolutely needless appointment from our looney owner with no regard for us whatsoever.

You know people wouldn’t credit him if we were doing well. People just don’t want to ever credit him and will dig their heels in. In fact I think it would be even worse in here if we were doing well, it would be even more toxic, because the Benitez fans (all 3 of them) would just be on the wind up even more and prodding at people. I’m just sick of the divide in the fanbase, all caused by this absolutely needless appointment from our looney owner with no regard for us whatsoever.

I mean personally I'd give him credit if it's visible because otherwise you can look a fanny but I struggle to pick anything out.

All Moshiri's fault for going with him but I do quite enjoy all the content.

I mean personally I'd give him credit if it's visible because otherwise you can look a fanny but I struggle to pick anything out.

All Moshiri's fault for going with him but I do quite enjoy all the content.

That’s another reason why I would rather he wasn’t here. I want us all to be united against the real poison at our club, and having Benitez here is a very convenient distraction tactic for him, because most of our fans are now looking in that direction. If he goes, maybe our fans will have no choice but to acknowledge the actual rotting core of the club.

That’s another reason why I would rather he wasn’t here. I want us all to be united against the real poison at our club, and having Benitez here is a very convenient distraction tactic for him, because most of our fans are now looking in that direction. If he goes, maybe our fans will have no choice but to acknowledge the actual rotting core of the club.

The same fans who clapped the board just a few weeks ago, are dying on a hill over a left back who has been inconsistent for us for a few seasons, and are backing Kenwright to try and remove the manager?

Anyone with any intention to change things at the club would be giving Benitez a fair crack at the whip. They’d understand that firing another manager means the changes that need to happen get delayed. They can’t put aside their hatred of Benitez for five minutes to see the big picture though.

Brands out, Donnachie out, Steinsson out, Baxendale rumoured to be on her way, Digne probably going, a job for an old boy blocked, strategic review under way.

It’s already beginning.

The same fans who clapped the board just a few weeks ago, are dying on a hill over a left back who has been inconsistent for us for a few seasons, and are backing Kenwright to try and remove the manager?

Anyone with any intention to change things at the club would be giving Benitez a fair crack at the whip. They’d understand that firing another manager means the changes that need to happen get delayed. They can’t put aside their hatred of Benitez for five minutes to see the big picture though.

Brands out, Donnachie out, Steinsson out, Baxendale rumoured to be on her way, Digne probably going, a job for an old boy blocked, strategic review under way.

It’s already beginning.
All this would be very inspiring if it didn’t fail to address the biggest current problem at the club, an owner who has proved an absolute disaster with a string of poor decisions.
As long as he remains in control and unless he stops interfering in football matters our decline will continue regardless of any other changes amongst the staff.

Here we go again. "Our fans". Another pretence that the writer speaks for everybody. Just say "Some fans" and you will be nearer the mark.

I have a feeling they'd appoint Kenny Dalglish next. The tactic is working rather well...

I'm not being entirely serious before anyone starts! Well, about Dalglish anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.