2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massive massive trouble now.

Typically the bottom rung teams get a reaction in the second half of the season. Last season at this point for example Burnley were on 13 points. They ended on 39.

Unfortunately this clown is more concerned with picking fights purely to assert his own authority than results on the pitch.

Typically the bottom rung teams get a reaction in the second half of the season. Last season at this point for example Burnley were on 13 points. They ended on 39.

Unfortunately This clown is more concerned with picking fights purely to assert his own authority than results on the pitch.
The more fights against the over privileged prima donnas the better. Clear the lot out so we can move on

Unfortunately this clown is more concerned with picking fights purely to assert his own authority than results on the pitch.
We'll do the geordies, don't worry.

This isn’t about clearing out to lay new foundations.

This is a clueless manager lashing out indiscriminately in frustration at his own ineptness.
If it fits your agenda. Maybe he might recognise the problems and trying to clear the decks.......afterall we haven't exactly been ripping it up over the years with overpaid pampered players. Time for a clear out and start afresh

If it fits your agenda. Maybe he might recognise the problems and trying to clear the decks.......afterall we haven't exactly been ripping it up over the years with overpaid pampered players. Time for a clear out and start afresh
It fits what I think is actually going on yes.

He’s done nothing to improve playing style or results which are his primary concern.

He’s got 6 points from 33 - I don’t blame him for concentrating on shoring up his own position!

It fits what I think is actually going on yes.

He’s done nothing to improve playing style or results which are his primary concern.

He’s got 6 points from 33 - I don’t blame him for concentrating on shoring up his own position!
Let us judge when we have our players back such as the main striker. Let us judge when he has more than 1.7m to spend and start bringing his own players in.
Let us judge when it is not someone elses team but his own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back