2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved it , that ‘v’s’ celebration was something special . They might have won the battle that day but it wasn’t long til pat made sure we won the war at Norwich .
To have clinched the league at their place would have been something special!!!!!Never mind, this moment was sweet and it was a good party at Norwich though!! I think Sheedy and Heath got some sort of warning about their conduct haha! To get back on topic, I am sure Benitez will celebrate the same way!!!!!

It's very much an outside bet. Certainly not impossible but highly unlikely as it stands. We've made one final since 1995. I wouldn't describe that as coming close a fair few times. The odds of winning a trophy and finishing top 4? Well....

Weve got to a number of semi finals. For clubs who have had our longevity in the league, and with the funds available we have under achieved. It's not unrealistic to expect a trophy. I thought we completely blew 2016 to be fair where we had a decent chance.

Top 4 I would agree. That will be a lot harder, especially to do the 2 in conjunction with one another.

First home game of the season against Southampton when he was announced there was generous applause from the majority but you could still hear boos as well. I neither booed him or applauded him (and that isn’t going to change for me ) and there were plenty around me who did the same.

They haven’t chanted his name and IMO I don’t see that changing anytime soon Khal.

Cheers, Lou.

I have pencilled in the Spurs home game in November as my seasonal debut.

But my wife is still putting pressure on me not to go :mad:

Cheers, Lou.

I have pencilled in the Spurs home game in November as my seasonal debut.

But my wife is still putting pressure on me not to go :mad:
How come she’s putting pressure on you Khal?

It was a bit mad that first game though mate, not the game itself just the crowd before and after the game, coming out of the ground everyone was literally cheek to cheek walking down the road, COVID would have had a field day, same against Burnley, had a lad behind me in the chippy coughing his guts up all over the back of my head! :Blink:

Weve got to a number of semi finals. For clubs who have had our longevity in the league, and with the funds available we have under achieved. It's not unrealistic to expect a trophy. I thought we completely blew 2016 to be fair where we had a decent chance.

Top 4 I would agree. That will be a lot harder, especially to do the 2 in conjunction with one another.
you expect a trophy after he's been given no money? 'Expect'??
We were the worst team in the league the last six months of the season. You can hope or aim for something, but to expect it, with our record, is mad.

considering how many FA cups we have played while at the top end of the football spectrum.. how many fa cup finals we have played.. we really should have loads more !

Status
Not open for further replies.