2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your own logic is that he is here for a pay day.

He is here because he is being paid 7/8m a year. Otherwise he wouldn't wouldn't here.

Yes everyone gets paid for their job. But he made concessions such as having Big Dunc here for the pay day (which is your logic).
Or working with a DoF?

He is his own man. He doesn’t put up with stuff he doesn’t want.

I agree with that.

We are probably the best job he can get right now, I have no doubt he wants to come here and succeed. he is failing miserably of course but I don't doubt his intentions.
I know, he is a professional footballer and manager, as if he is just going to let all that disappear by not trying to get results. He is here to do a job just like any other manager at any other club. Shame he is just not very good at it!!

"one last pad day" ffs

LOL, based on what? He can still get work in football ffs.
No, I know he can still get work, but I thought he moved back to Liverpool to settle in the area. That usually suggests he's not going to take a job unless it is "local" (I'd say up to Newcastle/down to Midlands is local). However, there aren't many teams in that area that he could go to or would take him.

But the longest hours you'll have in your life
Are the ones you sit through to know if you're right
So I'll wait, but I pray that I'm wrong
Because I think I know what's going on...
That was beautiful. I'd buy that as a nft Ter.

No, I know he can still get work, but I thought he moved back to Liverpool to settle in the area. That usually suggests he's not going to take a job unless it is "local" (I'd say up to Newcastle/down to Midlands is local). However, there aren't many teams in that area that he could go to or would take him.
The job ticks all the boxes for him, no doubt, but to suggest he is just here to get paid is fantasy. He wants to win, he wants to be a success, it is pure agenda bullcrap to pretend he doesn’t care.
It’s the usual people pushing the usual guff

The job ticks all the boxes for him, no doubt, but to suggest he is just here to get paid is fantasy. He wants to win, he wants to be a success, it is pure agenda bullcrap to pretend he doesn’t care.
It’s the usual people pushing the usual guff
Hard to say either way. Everyone wants to be successful but depends how driven they are to achieve that success. I don't think people really believe he has no interest in being successful and is purely here for the money, but it's also valid to say he might feel he's achieved what he wanted in his career and this is just another job.

On a side note, I know someone who met an injured footballer for a top team that had played that day. He asked the player what their result was and the player basically said "I don't know and I don't care". It's not a given that being in a top job means you'd be super driven to be a winner.

Hard to say either way. Everyone wants to be successful but depends how driven they are to achieve that success. I don't think people really believe he has no interest in being successful and is purely here for the money, but it's also valid to say he might feel he's achieved what he wanted in his career and this is just another job.

On a side note, I know someone who met an injured footballer for a top team that had played that day. He asked the player what their result was and the player basically said "I don't know and I don't care". It's not a given that being in a top job means you'd be super driven to be a winner.
James?

I get all that, totally, it’s just that on here it’s the agenda crew that are staying as fact that he’s only here for “one last pay day’ igniting the point that he will want to succeed.

You do realise the U23s are playing in the style Rafael has asked them to play in, as they need to match the first team.

This will be the tactic we use in the future.

You’re making it up as you go along.

I genuinely don’t understand why you even bother coming on here, as not one single person believes any of your made up nonsense, not even the select few who are hanging out of Benitez ring piece.

Last edited:
Well we had our chance.

Well we had our chance.

I'm sure if we really wanted him, we could get him regardless of his contract. I doubt he'd come to England though.

Status
Not open for further replies.