2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don’t like having a pop at fellow Evertonians, but to those of you still not calling for Benitez’s sacking, you need to hang your heads in shame. I just sat through probably the most embarrassing 90 minutes of my life, to add to a number of embarrassing days this season. If you don’t now want him to go after today, you are part of the problem. You may have found it “funny” or “edgy” to support him up until now, but now, if you still feel the same, please go and give your heads a massive wobble

Question is now.

When is enough going to be enough?

We know he won't be sacked after today. Why would he be?

So what's going to be the point where the club actually act and get rid?
What worries me is that he has experience in the championship. And he had that meeting slash lunch with farhad on Thursday. He has probably said even if we go down I am the right man to rebuild this team and come back stronger. And moshri probably that stupid will believe him.

….for months @ForeverBlue92, @4737carlin & @davek have berated genuine Evertonians appalled and concerned at this appointment. Laughing e-emoji’s at posts, calling proper supporters bedwetters, Geordies and even vile.

Benitez is not only a poor coach, he’s a thoroughly unpleasant individual & a man not fit to grace our club. Never forget that you put him on a pedestal.

….for months @ForeverBlue92, @4737carlin & @davek have berated genuine Evertonians appalled and concerned at this appointment. Laughing e-emoji’s at posts, calling proper supporters bedwetters, Geordies and even vile.

Benitez is not only a poor coach, he’s a thoroughly unpleasant individual & a man not fit to grace our club, yet you have put him on a pedestal.
All of the above in your last sentence, is why I think benitez hates the fans.

I really don’t like having a pop at fellow Evertonians, but to those of you still not calling for Benitez’s sacking, you need to hang your heads in shame. I just sat through probably the most embarrassing 90 minutes of my life, to add to a number of embarrassing days this season. If you don’t now want him to go after today, you are part of the problem. You may have found it “funny” or “edgy” to support him up until now, but now, if you still feel the same, please go and give your heads a massive wobble
Top post mate.

Benitez is not only a poor coach, he’s a thoroughly unpleasant individual & a man not fit to grace our club. Never forget that you put him on a pedestal.
One of those has just literally laid the blame of this mess onto the fans and told us all to repent

The user in question is @ForeverBlue92 BTW, an absolute horrendous quote

Status
Not open for further replies.