2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Mshiri's, it is down to the team selection, tactics, subbing of a certain a certain egotistical.

Moshiri made the appointment, he is ABSOLUTELY to blame for this farce. It was no secret that Brands opposed the appointment.

he signed up to this circus when all the evidence befoire-hand stated it would be a circus.

Ancelotti you can see the appeal, had we not been dire financially and had money for him to spend, we would have progressed this year. Benitez has no track record of sorting teams out, he has no track record of defending set pieces. He has no track record of doing anything of note in recent history. Steve Bruce did the exact same job as Benitez at Newcastle, but without relegationg them in the first place. The players he chooses to sign are proven not to be up to scratch with a hit here and there. For Every Torres there are plenty of N'Gogs.

With Liverpool needing to win a game, this man took Fernando Torres (put aside the abuse this guy got for his look) and put on David N'Gogw ith Steven Gerrard looking absolutely bemused at the sub.

Farhah Moshiri signed Everton Football Club to exact what we are getting now with Benitez.

He's toast.
He was always up against it from the minute he was appointed. The only chance of him ever being accepted was if he hit the road running and finished this season in the European places and had a good cup run.
His tenure however has been a disaster. He should acknowledge that and resign (he won't of course)
He will be sacked, and quite rightly so, as the buck must stop with the manager, but I wish to god we could sack half the players with him.
No matter how bad his coaching and tactics may be there is no way that he ever instructed players to misplace passes, make wrong decisions, give away stupid set pieces, constantly miscontrol the ball and duck out of challenges.

God help whoever replaces him.

I really don’t like having a pop at fellow Evertonians, but to those of you still not calling for Benitez’s sacking, you need to hang your heads in shame. I just sat through probably the most embarrassing 90 minutes of my life, to add to a number of embarrassing days this season. If you don’t now want him to go after today, you are part of the problem. You may have found it “funny” or “edgy” to support him up until now, but now, if you still feel the same, please go and give your heads a massive wobble
Absolutely spot on

FD2E9712-C4D8-4875-B908-BC8DC597EBB8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.