2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That just proves the lies, damn lies and statistics point. The fact that Walker won most of his games the previous season and the one he was sacked in we had won one game in 14 and were rooted to the bottom of the table tells another. I don't remember there being an injury crisis either. Also the fact we were able to go on and win the FA Cup showed we had a relatively decent team, we won't be winning any trophies this year.

Make no mistake I'm glad he has been given the boot but he's still not as bad as Walker.
Blowing a 2-1 lead in the final 12 minutes, to end up losing 5-2. As bad a manager as Mike Walker was, i'm not sure that even he, pulled that particular rabbit out of the hat.?

Mike Walker won six games as our manager. All of those wins were league games. Rafael Benitez won seven games as our manager, but two of those wins were cup games against lower league opposition. So that means Benitez only won five league games.

It also means that Rafael Benitez not Mike Walker, is the worst manager in our modern history. Throw in the fact, he was more unpopular than Sam Allardyce as well!

Under this kopite clown, we also suffered our biggest home derby defeat since the infamous Glen Keeley derby. The Benitez era at Everton, was record breaking for all the wrong reasons.lol
If they'd given him a few more games he'd have been the worst ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.