• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if it does get nasty who profits?
Do we really need a toxic Goodison ?

We don't mate, not at all.

However, I don't believe in happy clapping - sitting there and taking rubbish from the club. People pay for the right. If there is something wrong the club, the board in particular need to hear it.

They created whats to come, no-one else, they should be held accountable for it.

He sees the squad on a daily basis,he knows that staying in the Prem isn't going to be easy. Think he's just being pragmatic. To make a decent fist of the cups you need squad depth.
Nah, he knew before the game last night that we were at most 30pts from safety with 33 games left. If that squad, albeit we've a few short term injuries atm, cant get 30pts then we should all call it a day.
His priority going into last night shouldve been best available team out to get a result, into the next round and a win to get heads back up after Villa defeat.
Instead we're out of the trophy we have most chance of winning and confidence is low going into home game against worst team in the league.
What wouldve been looked forward to as a chance to keep building momentum is now going to be discontent if we dont start well at the weekend.
Think sometimes managers that come here believe we are a bigger team than we actually are and can treat the cups lightly.. imo they couldnt be further wrong.

Why did you leave Coleman, Dom, Pickford, Richy, Kababin out-of the side Benitez! Gave up the cup you did!

Literally only player he left on bench was Gray. He was trying to get to Norwich and not have to play a C team never mind a B.

Nonsense.

Points wise we were closer to winning the league than 18th last season.

Same team, but with a couple of his additions.
Don't get a result at the weekend stir in some toxicity and see how the team performance benefits.Pick up a couple more injuries to key players,it can happen so easily. Last season is history.

There is no defence for what he did last night. He may as well have just said before the match that he is throwing the game because that is exactly what he did. It was obvious as soon as the team was announced. He can say he gets us as much as he wants but he definitely doesn't get me. If he did he would have fielded the best team he had available and try to win a very winnable game and then try and go all the way and win us a cup after not having one for nearly 27 years.

Fit professional footballers can easily play 2 games 4 days apart especially when the next game is against the current worst team in the league. I can handle a defeat if we made our best effort to win but i am sick to death of being embarrassed by half assed performances from repeat offending players and questionable decisions from Managers.

All of the good relationship with supporters work he has done in recent works has likely taken a hit and it never needed to happen. Play to win every game with the best you have available or GTFO, end of.

However, I don't believe in happy clapping - sitting there and taking rubbish from the club. People pay for the right. If there is something wrong the club, the board in particular need to hear it.

They created whats to come, no-one else, they should be held accountable for it.
So we shoot ourselves in the foot.

Don't get a result at the weekend stir in some toxicity and see how the team performance benefits.Pick up a couple more injuries to key players,it can happen so easily. Last season is history.
19 points is some drop off, how bad of a manager is he then? I got told he was a tactical genius, so surely he should be able to adapt like the good managers do

Struggling to comprehend some of the shouts in here lowering expectations to make Rafael look like he’s doing a good job and make excuses for last night. For me, our season is already over, in September.

Might as well sack the FA cup off because there is very little chance against the big teams, the league cup I feel is different. Although city have dominated, the big teams do make a lot of changes and in the right circumstances there is always a chance to nick a win and progress.

QPR fielded a weekend team last night and I genuinely thought that the lads that don’t play very often would up they’re game and stake a claim for the first team, and we would win comfortably. Instead we were embarrassed by a mid table championship clubs second team, and now have to spend the rest of season battling for mid table nothingness which is absolutely pointless.

The first black mark against Benitez has been written into my book. Excuses excuses excuses we went out of the league cup to a championship team. That just isn't good enough. Benitez made his own bed when he accepted this job. He has to lie in it now, no matter how uncomfortable it may be.

There is little wrong with the club though in the grand sceme of things.

6th in the table

World class stadium being built

But we lose a cup game and fans are acting like our owners are loading us with debt and changing the kit colours to red.

Since Ancelotti left our fanbases heads have largely sizzled off and its becoming embarassing.

One summer without spending £100 million and Moshiri is a carpet bagger

Threatening banners put up outside Benitez's house and at GP

fans singing about Ancelotti dying

Never mind Benitez / Moshiri / Brands the real problem at Everton at this moment in time is a section of the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.