2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Look at Benitez. He has come to the club, if he had really meant anything actually he wouldn't have come. I for myself belive , he will come to love Everton the most of all the clubs he has ever managed, he looks really happy to me to be here.

I'd be careful thinking that way, Carlo looked happy to start with, imho you just set yourself up for a fall when it all goes south.

Eventually we will have our answer after he is done here, best not get too attached in the meantime.

Of all the sticks you might be able to beat him with you go for the one that proves he is doing a good job. So if Gray and Townsend had cost £50m between them would that have been okay with you?

The idea is to get the best team (not individual players) out on the pitch for the cheapest possible price, the more we save the more can be spent later if a missing piece of the jigsaw is available. Just to remind you the reason why we could only spend that amount of money is because we had blown all our dosh (FFP wise) previously.

You missed the point. The over reliance on a bargain basement winger with no history of consistency is shocking.
Brighton aside, who will likely end up bottom half , he has beat no one of note. He got lucky that United played half the B team

Came in and spent the least of any manager in the league in his first window.

Managed to solve two big problems we had - lack of threat from wide areas and being too soft in the middle. The wide players are having a huge impact, even when our two first choice forwards are out injured. The two central midfielders are solid defensively and Doucouré is contributing impressively in the final third.

The whole team looks fitter and better organised. He took us to Old Trafford with an under strength first eleven and we were unlucky not to win.

Even Gomes and Iwobi have looked like football players at times.

He’s done an incredible job so far. Hope he can keep it up.

You missed the point. The over reliance on a bargain basement winger with no history of consistency is shocking.
Brighton aside, who will likely end up bottom half , he has beat no one of note. He got lucky that United played half the B team

Reliance of 2 bargain basement wingers due to the fact both our top scorers have been missing. Because of the dual threat they can't mark both out the game so one isn't expected to carry the weight and hopes of the whole side and doucs has become a more attacking outlet too, but it wouldn't matter how much logic I throw at you as you've already set in your mind no matter what. Like it or not (for now) he's turned us into a better side.

Last edited:
Reliance of 2 bargain basement wingers due to the fact both our top scorers have been missing. Because of the dual threat they can't mark both out the game so one isn't expected to carry the weight and hopes of the whole side and doucs has become a more attacking outlet too, but it wouldn't matter how much logic I throw at you as you've already set in your mind no matter what. Like it or not (for now) he's turned us into a better side.
You do realise you’re responding with logic to an idiot who is probably red under his scales

Now Look at Benitez. He has come to the club, if he had really meant anything actually he wouldn't have come. I for myself belive , he will come to love Everton the most of all the clubs he has ever managed, he looks really happy to me to be here.
I believe it’s just a job to Benitez a job he loves and want to improve himself and succeed, he doesn’t spout of rubbish about loving the club, how great we are what we are going to win etc. He just gets on with it and does his job, exactly what we needed. Up to now he’s fitting the profile of manager we have needed for years 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.