2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Like Peter Reid?

Do you class Carragher and Gerrard as Evertonians?
Peter Reid played over 170 times for this club including in a number of finals two of which he won , one our only European trophy and of course was integral in winning two league titles at the core of of greatest ever team . To my knowledge he never played a minute for the RS , our current manager was at them for what about 5 or 6 years whilst he’s been here for 8 matches the comparison is apples and oranges .

clearly your a fan , that’s great . The fella has had a good start , some people aren’t as onboard as you as others have said can’t you allow people to get on with being who they are ? If he’s the success you think and I hope then the results will do the talking for him , that’s surely more productive than this reidy, Ablett , sheedy nonsense.

Peter Reid played over 170 times for this club including in a number of finals two of which he won , one our only European trophy and of course was integral in winning two league titles at the core of of greatest ever team . To my knowledge he never played a minute for the RS , our current manager was at them for what about 5 or 6 years whilst he’s been here for 8 matches the comparison is apples and oranges .

clearly your a fan , that’s great . The fella has had a good start , some people aren’t as onboard as you as others have said can’t you allow people to get on with being who they are ? If he’s the success you think and I hope then the results will do the talking for him , that’s surely more productive than this reidy, Ablett , sheedy nonsense.
I think the point, and it’s one I agree with, is that someone’s football history matters not to us while we’re trying to accrue points in the league.

Let bygones be bygones and that.

I think the point, and it’s one I agree with, is that someone’s football history matters not to us while we’re trying to accrue points in the league.

Few years ago you wouldn't have said the same though... you can't now be suddenly okay with him being here.

I see it as the people who really (seem) to love Benitez are just winding up the ones that don't because it's just fun and games to them to see how quickly they snap. It's just too easy at the moment.

Perhaps I'm wrong and they really love him but I can't see how after a few games and his past. We shouldn't lose sight that he is doing alright and seeing we could have had Nuno and Potter instead it could have been mych, much worse. Judge him at the end of the season when we know where we stand. Just because they are manager of Everton doesn't mean we have to love him, just like we don't love every player here.
IBWT

Rafael-Benitez-30.06.21-103.jpg

Look I want to win , the blokes had a good start but the zeal with which he’s supported by certain posters seems unusual . Actually I’ll reword that supporting him is fine ,he’s our manager , as is not being delighted he’s here but the attempt to persuade others to ‘join them’ is almost evangelical . Half the time I can’t tell what’s a wind up any more .

why not just do you ? Let’s all get along with it , results have certainly softened my stance I like Everton winning but for the first time ever really I’ve had to seriously block posters as it’s so tiresome . If he keeps winning I’m sure he’ll garner more support, the constant flogging of ‘this is amazing , he’s an amazing , enjoy it Damn you enjoy ‘ is draining , well it is for me anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.