2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
King Hamez pinging the ball all over the shop , Allan & Doucs bossing the midfield , Luca waving his wand of a left foot up the left side , Dom & Richy supplying the finishing touches.

Glorious to watch.

Same players.

Edit.
Very short (selective) memories some folks.
Indeed this is true. The start of last season was exhilarating alas it fizzled out too quickly. I can also say that even though Benitez was not my idea of acceptable candidate, he has so far had an exemplary start to the season and the longer he maintains this the more I will come around to him.

Get the James situation sorted out ASAP, and let Benitez and the team get on with it. Be that with a fully utilised James within the squad, or him off to Turkey or wherever (which I think would be a shame but I'm not the manager).

Looking at this thread, you'd deffo be able to say that it was an international break.

I have no desire to partake in his flaunting of his wealth like the down to earth scouser that he is.

I have never once mentioned on here how much I earn, I actively try to avoid such crass behaviour, it's once again you making stuff up. I did initially put 50 but when I remembered that you're a proven bet welcher I threw an extra 0 on there for impact. As I said earlier, doesn't matter how much you bet when it's against a welcher and you know that you're right.

I'd had a few last night, got the week off, annoyingly (for myself) I let you get under my skin, I apologise to everyone else for going off a bit.

2-1 to the mighty Blues mate - big test for Benitez though Burnley will come happy for a 0-0.
...no doubting their ambition...but I am very interested in seeing how we thwart that...and play ours.
It's been a while since, I reckon, we've had a manager capable of tactically assembling a team, with available resource, to do just that.

...no doubting their ambition...but I am very interested in seeing how we thwart that...and play ours.
It's been a while since, I reckon, we've had a manager capable of tactically assembling a team, with available resource, to do just that.

The first goal will be key in this one mate - we need an early one to settle the crowd down Burnley will come to make it awkward and try hit us on the break.

I would play Keane & Mina for this one as we need to match them aerially.

Be interesting what team Benitez goes with / who is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.