2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again football isn't won on paper you keep repeating the same nonsense.

Brighton aside our two best performances have been Utd and Spurs - we should have taken the 3 points from both and have been done by VAR twice.

Thats Everton - we lose at home to Sheff Utd then beat Leicester away from home.
Yes there will be a shocker result but there won't be 4 or 5 shock wins.

We are on course for midtable irrelevance. Somewhere from 9th - 13th and I'm not happy with that.

Honestly not sure what people are expecting. Unless we have a full strength 11 on the field for 38 games. There isn’t a manager getting anything other than a mid table finish out of this lot. As soon as a couple of players are missing in important areas like DCL and Doucoure we pretty much turn into a bottom half team with some championship standard players in the mix. The squad is pathetic. Not defending some of the decisions Benitez has made but this team isn’t going anywhere fast.

Yes there will be a shocker result but there won't be 4 or 5 shock wins.

We are on course for midtable irrelevance. Somewhere from 9th - 13th and I'm not happy with that.
I agree and said that at the start of the season - but thats not down to the manager when you look at that squad of players when he has to try replace Doucoure/DCL/Richarlison/Mina/Pickford to injury.

Fachts are we have top 7-8 fully fit 11 and a bottom 6 squad hence why when injuries kick in we fall into the middle pack of mediocrity.

Until the recruitment changes nothing will on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.