2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hunch is that - despite all the wailing and gnashing of teeth on this forum - the owner is intent on sticking with him until he's handed him cash to spend...derby walloping and poor run continuing or not.

That's the only thing you can say about the carpetbagger, he's always made cash available and backed a manager. Summer was out of the question without a big sale. The situation will be slightly different in January.

I know that wont be accepted by those hoping he's sacked, but that's how I would read it.

We don’t have any money to spend in January Dave.

Allardyce replaced Koeman not Silva.
You are right. The point still stands in regard to points totals though and it being the same to Silva. It was just ancelotti that had ti save us from relegation that time instead. (As we were closer to the relegation zone points and place wise when he came in than when allardyce was needed)

My hunch is that - despite all the wailing and gnashing of teeth on this forum - the owner is intent on sticking with him until he's handed him cash to spend...derby walloping and poor run continuing or not.

That's the only thing you can say about the carpetbagger, he's always made cash available and backed a manager. Summer was out of the question without a big sale. The situation will be slightly different in January.

I know that wont be accepted by those hoping he's sacked, but that's how I would read it.

fans talk and when fans want you out it’s time to go. so no he will be sacked

I dont think he is a nice bloke.

Depends in what context.

In the football world, maybe not. Maybe he has got where he's got by being arrogant, stubborn, determined etc.

As an actual bloke I don't think there's any suggestion he's not a nice fella. The two can be separated out.

I definitely don't like Benitez the manager but won't resort to personal insults. He's just a bad manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.