2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re a Newcastle fan so pipe down your jarg, wannabe ITK

Nobody wants Everton (and I stress the club because you’re not a fan) to get beat, at all.

I expect a win, but some like @davek have already accepted a defeat tonight. The winning mentality of the fat slugs fan party is expect to get beat.

Vile behaviour from so called fans

I hope we win but I certainly don’t expect it. It’d be like expecting my mum to knock out Tyson Fury in a boxing match. I would like it to happen but that’s not the same thing.

There’s a difference Tim, some people are happy to throw their hand in and say “what do you expect, let’s take a defeat and move on”.

I expect a performance, then it’s up to the footballing gods. Fat slugs fan party don’t, they see no issue if we get rolled over 4/5/6-0 because injuries and £1.7m

I'll be angry if we lose, because I hate losing to them. But I'm just being realistic. A draw would be ok and I'd settle for it given our current form. It's not realistic to expect to win with these players under this manager. That doesn't mean losing is ok, it's just how things are with the club basically in free fall.

I hope we win but I certainly don’t expect it. It’d be like expecting my mum to knock out Tyson Fury in a boxing match. I would like it to happen but that’s not the same thing.
I expect a win every game, if you we get beat but a performance has been had, then so be it; the better team won

What I won’t accept is the portrayal that we should just turn up, get rolled and move onto the next game

I'll be angry if we lose, because I hate losing to them. But I'm just being realistic. A draw would be ok and I'd settle for it given our current form. It's not realistic to expect to win with these players under this manager. That doesn't mean losing is ok, it's just how things are with the club basically in free fall.
Of course, it’s natural. But don’t let these so called fans state that we should be ok with getting absolutely rolled

The shameful sight of Evertonians wanting a Liverpool win.

That's how far some have sunk to.

It's not just the derby, a select few on here don't want us to win any game. They take pride in the fact that we lose because it suits their agenda.
You both ruin the board with your constant attempts to be edgy. It's a tired old act from one of you and a weird perversion from the other. This sort of stuff actually causes proper damage to the fan base and makes things even worse than they are all because actual adults think wumming people on the internet is funny.

Last edited:
I expect a win every game, if you we get beat but a performance has been had, then so be it; the better team won

What I won’t accept is the portrayal that we should just turn up, get rolled and move onto the next game

No that should never happen. We shouldn’t be in a position where this is allowed to happen. If it’s clear that the team have rolled over tonight then the whole ground will rightly give them and the manager venom.

You both ruin the board with your constant attempts to be edgy. It's a tired old act from one of you and a weird perversion from the other. This sort of stuff actually causes proper damage to the fan base and makes things even worse they are all because actual adults think wumming people on the internet is funny.

No what ruins the board are people who have an agenda and use the middle finger emoji at anything positive. Unless you post negative comments people aren't welcome to post on here.

There’s a difference Tim, some people are happy to throw their hand in and say “what do you expect, let’s take a defeat and move on”.

I expect a performance, then it’s up to the footballing gods. Fat slugs fan party don’t, they see no issue if we get rolled over 4/5/6-0 because injuries and £1.7m
Even a poor team can put in a performance. We are missing 2 first teamers. We should be able to at least put up a fight.

Should expect to win every game. Even allardyce got something against them with a worse team. We got 4 points from them last season. I don't understand why we are writing any game off.

Status
Not open for further replies.