2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got people on the list who are Evertonians.

Just because people disagree with your opinions and\or are more patient with managers doesn't give you the right to make out they're kopites.

The fact you think it's fine to go round doing that says a lot more about you, as a person, than it does about them.

Fair point, you didn't put me up for that list, the above point still stands though.
It is great to understand that you advocate people laughing at good blues in distress.?

We knew it wouldn't be easy, and that it was a big challenge, both emotionally and in terms of sport. My love for this city, for Merseyside and its people, made me accept this challenge, but it is only when you are inside that you realise the magnitude of the task. From the very first day, my staff and myself worked as we always do, with commitment and full dedication, we didn't only have to get results, but we also had to win over people's hearts. However, the financial situation and then the injuries that followed made things even harder. I am convinced that we would have been better once the injured players were back and with the arrival of the new signings. The road to success isn't easy and sadly, nowadays in football there is a search for immediate results and there is always less and less patience; unfortunately circumstances have determined the results and it won't be possible to continue this project.

In any case, thank you to the Board, to the staff, to the players, and to those fans who have supported us during this time.

My best wishes for EFC.

K'off you deluded and egotistical idiot. We've shown patience throughout our worst run since Mike Walker as he should have been axed much earlier than today.

That Watford game, where we were winning 2-1 with about 12 minutes to go, and then we conceded four goals to end up losing 5-2. That was the moment i knew, that Benitez would be a failure here.
I think it was the definitive turning point. It was a calamitous reversal and brought to mind Koeman's trouncing by Arsenal, Silva's hammering in the derby, and one of Roberto's many thrashings at places like Kiev, Sunderland, and Anfield.

But sure, it looks like Kenwright wants Roberto back now. Lol!

Strange! In my job, if I perform really, really, really badly, I get sacked without a penny! ?
Possibly so but we are talking here about contracts given to football managers which are probably amongst the most notoriously stupid get rich quickly jobs available No way you can call a person a thief for taking advantage of the clubs stupidity

Glad he's gone but his statement which I just heard had some dignity.

That from the Board announcing his departure tbh was horrible. I really am concerned about the calibre of those in charge of our Club.
[/QUOTE
Absolutely spot on comment and says so much about what is really the root of the problems at Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.