Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Says speaking in his homeland which obviously is on another continent. Most likely that interview would have been yesterday so if true he's probably back for today but still concerning regarding the whole scenario.

There is not a chance on earth he has gone home ffs.

Its probably been taken from quotes he gave during the international break.

Basically a none story but perfect for blues who like to moan and direct abuse in the direction of individual Everton players for no reason.

been really impressed with him so far. Be arsed worrying about what people may or may not have said in the press. It's the same with lukaku; why do people worry. Just worry when they're actually sold if it comes to it. Stones handed in a transfer request, he's still here now and everything's rosy and it's barely remembered. That was only a few months back.

I'd hate living in britain too if i grew up in south america!

He's made a sound start for us , done far better than many expected and will get better and better. Have I somehow missed the pile of money that South American clubs have gathered that means they've reversed the player flow and can buy players back from Europe and pay European wages?. If he's going anywhere it's in Europe eventually, so we should be working on his accent and selling him to Barca as Juan Stones.

Maybe not, but he was poor. He was far too often on the wrong side of the attacker and he struggled when up against Wickham. And the less said about some of his distribution the better.
Once again trying to find a stick to beat him with, his passing was fine, and if youre gonna knock him defensively are you gonna knock stones? Mori won more headers, produced more clearences than John and had the same amount of interceptions and same tackle percentage all while having to cover the LB position when galloway went off because baines struggled to get back

Basically a none story but perfect for blues who like to moan and direct abuse in the direction of individual Everton players for no reason.

I presume people are referring to an interview he gave to the Argentine monthly El Gráfico where he said he missed all his friends in River and what the club signified.He also said he would return one day to play for River.
He also said that it was wonderful and unforgettable when the Everton fans sang his name after scoring and that he found the English league more intense and quicker than Argentine football but there was much less pressure.
I saw the game tonight and can't understand the criticism he played well all through the young Spanish kid Delofeu is very skillful but apparently not very intelligent.

Once again trying to find a stick to beat him with, his passing was fine, and if youre gonna knock him defensively are you gonna knock stones? Mori won more headers, produced more clearences than John and had the same amount of interceptions and same tackle percentage all while having to cover the LB position when galloway went off because baines struggled to get back

Good post mate, Mori worked hard tonight and covered a lot of ground, also got a few clinical tackles in dangerous parts of the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back