Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he's sound.

Still adapting and learning the trade in the english game, but i think he'll be the perfect fit for it, not scared of a fight, good positionally, and he'll be sound.

They will be working hard with him behind the scenes but makings of a top defender there.

Also the ref should of gave a pen after his slide tackle
Got the ball first anyway, why should it be a penalty? It's not like he wrecked the other player or anything? Got the ball first, barely touched the guy (who went down easy cuz he was near the box)...

Barry's was much worse and right in front of the ref as well, got away with murder there tbh.

Got the ball first anyway, why should it be a penalty? It's not like he wrecked the other player or anything? Got the ball first, barely touched the guy (who went down easy cuz he was near the box)...

Barry's was much worse and right in front of the ref as well, got away with murder there tbh.

To be fair i only seen it in real time at the game and it looked like it was deffo a foul but must be my mistake

I think the lads done quite well considering he was probably thrown in a lot sooner than Martinez probably planned. Yes he does have the occasional brain fart but have we ever owned a defender that wasn't prone to those every once in a while? The only thing that does slightly nark me about him is that sometimes he gets a bit Sunday league and just hoofs the ball away to clear the danger....but usually not very far and straight to an opposing player. Other than that I quite like him.

His worst game for us so far last night, he also made me feel a bit nervous at times against Middlesbrough

He's started well for us so I don't want to be too critical, but he's picked up 3 bookings in his last 4 games and we could do with Jags being available soon in case he needs a break.

I do like the aerial threat and balance he gives us, but I hope the last game or two are just a blip

The games against a big dirty [Poor language removed] like Wickham will be the hardest for him to get used to. He'll also have to learn not to go diving in against quick and tricky types, but overall I think he's doing quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back