Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent start aside from his woeful passing.

I'm not overly convinced yet but at least he's not Alcaraz.

'Woeful passing' - In his ten games he's played he's got an 84% pass accuracy. Wouldn't say thats 'woeful' at all. Especially seeing as he isnt scared to punt it up field to relieve pressure and im sure lot of them would be consider within the stat.

'Woeful passing' - In his ten games he's played he's got an 84% pass accuracy. Wouldn't say thats 'woeful' at all. Especially seeing as he isnt scared to punt it up field to relieve pressure and im sure lot of them would be consider within the stat.

Stats, mate, stats.

Stats also say Howard's not an awful goalkeeper.

Of course, but we see it with our eyes that he's truly abysmal.

I see with my eyes that 84% of Funes Mori's go to a Blue shirt.

Impressive mental arithmetic to be fair.

I wouldn't say "woeful" that's probably an exaggeration, but he gifted Bournemouth and 'Boro two clear chances and I think gave Norwich one by hooking a long ball right at the opposition midfield/forward. And as for that last minute free kick he took yesterday that went 20 yards over everyone's head... Lord above.

I wouldn't say "woeful" that's probably an exaggeration, but he gifted Bournemouth and 'Boro two clear chances and I think gave Norwich one by hooking a long ball right at the opposition midfield/forward. And as for that last minute free kick he took yesterday that went 20 yards over everyone's head... Lord above.
Nothings come of them though, he new to this league you have to ride out the odd mistake til they learn like we did with stones, as long as nothing comes of it in the meantime

And as for that last minute free kick he took yesterday that went 20 yards over everyone's head... Lord above.

Yeah, not sure why he took it when we have so many other players who are fantastic with a dead ball, Barkley would never of wasted a free kick like that.

I agree his passing has made me nervous at time, guess we'll see if it improves as he settles.

Tbf if I was a City fan Otamendi would worry me more and he's not only older with European experience but cost 30m and the similarly priced Ogbonna and Van Dijk have had costly howlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back