Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very, very good, especially second half.

He does need taking out of the firing line though.

He's tasted the league, now imo it should be FA Cup apps and covering suspensions whilst they work on him on the training ground.

Next season alongside Jags.
I think that will happen next season.
Stones will be gone in the summer

Can't decide whether some fans refuse to criticise certain players because of loyalty or whether they're just deliberately contrary, but how on earth anybody can blame baines for the lad failing to clear on numerous first half occasions in totally different scenarios is beyond me!

He was awful first half, but no worries it happens. Thought he did well second half though.

For someone who's come from Argentina and has only played half a season here the only criticism I'd have is that he's very one footed, which is where a lot of his mistakes originate from.

For someone who's come from Argentina and has only played half a season here the only criticism I'd have is that he's very one footed, which is where a lot of his mistakes originate from.
Hmm?

If anything i think he is overly both footed, he is clearly better on his left but overuses his right foot at times.

Hmm?

If anything i think he is overly both footed, he is clearly better on his left but overuses his right foot at times.

He uses his right foot, but not very well.

Go back and watch a few replays, it's where the majority of his mistakes are coming from, either directly, because he misplaces a pass with his right peg, or indirectly, because he's trying to get the ball onto his left when he doesn't have the time to do so.

Do you not find his 'don't panic' pass worrying when he turns 180 or 360 degrees and plays it back to Howard or the left back?

He's like a Bobby Moore come Frank Spencer at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back