Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't decide whether some fans refuse to criticise certain players because of loyalty or whether they're just deliberately contrary, but how on earth anybody can blame baines for the lad failing to clear on numerous first half occasions in totally different scenarios is beyond me!

He was awful first half, but no worries it happens. Thought he did well second half though.
He's been told to keep possession and part of this requires cohesion along the back line. BaInes was poor first half and didn't look like he wanted the ball for me unless it was further forward, so on top of sections of our support sounding eager for Mori to make a mistake I think it was understandable he was nervous a few times. Just my opinion and I appreciate some fans want him to just get shut. It's not what they are being asked to do though. Took Jags a while to adjust and he's much more experienced.
But as you say some people will never blame their favourites which is why Mori was being whinged about and people don't want to accept when our full backs don't show enough discipline. They were better second half and Mori looked more assured. Not a coincidence in my eyes.

He's a loyal guy...
No Zat, he's someone that happens to love the person he's with and doesn't see her as a tool for his self esteem like - oh I don't know - paying ladyboys to go on dates with you and then starting a thread on here to call out @johnnydawg68.

You danger to youth players all over the world massive transfer rumour masturbating biff quoting liar.

Even without the goal his best 45mins this season just folllowing on from spurs 2nd half.

if he keeps this up we are onto a winner.

image.webp

He is not dominant in the air but definitely better than both Stones and Jagielka in that department. Is anyone else like me confused with Mori? I was expecting this ball playing defender similar to Stones. What we have got is a really good defender with good pace but not all that competent with the ball! I think if he cost 5 million people would be made up with him.

He is not dominant in the air but definitely better than both Stones and Jagielka in that department. Is anyone else like me confused with Mori? I was expecting this ball playing defender similar to Stones. What we have got is a really good defender with good pace but not all that competent with the ball! I think if he cost 5 million people would be made up with him.
He regularly finishes games as having won the most headers in the match, and his passing is perfectly fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back