Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He regularly finishes games as having won the most headers in the match, and his passing is perfectly fine
Yes he is good in the air but like I say not dominant. His passing is not fine IMO. I'm not talking about his clearances I'm referring to his short passing which is really not the best.

Yes he is good in the air but like I say not dominant. His passing is not fine IMO. I'm not talking about his clearances I'm referring to his short passing which is really not the best.
His short passing success % is in the top 10 of our entire squad, and compared to our defenders only bettered by Stones and Baines. And for in the air, of course hes dominant hes regularly completed the most headers in the majority of the games hes played, hes our only defender that attacks the ball along with jags

I called him 'cack' the other week, but I was having a bad day, you know the sort of day you don't know your milk is off until you've poured it over your last cornflakes.

He's ace obviously.

I thought he was very good tonight, but i wasn't actually that surprised, i think he is used to, and performs better in high intensity matches, he's played in some very tough derbies for his river plate side, and also in the cup finals for them, very composed today and his defending / position has come on loads from his first game, already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back