Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamn, them some blows to the midriff.
*Sorry just wanted to quote Zat stylee*
No Zat, he's someone that happens to love the person he's with and doesn't see her as a tool for his self esteem like - oh I don't know - paying ladyboys to go on dates with you and then starting a thread on here to call out @johnnydawg68.

You danger to youth players all over the world massive transfer rumour masturbating biff quoting liar.

I'm not talking about his clearances I'm referring to his short passing which is really not the best.

Wow, his short passing to the midfielders in the last month or more has been classy and has helped us to maintain
possession.

I cannot understand RM and others going on about Jags stregthening the defence unless he's going to replace Stones. Mori
is a top central defender and will get better.

What's odd is that I thought in the Spurs game he was a liability - had a shocker. Yet today, I thought he played really well. So as a football fan, seeing as I must form knee-jerk opinions, is he gash or ace? I'm so confused!

It is not true but definitely should be.

I don't like doing all the heavy lifting myself, but

IMG_0441.png

*that image is way bigger than my phone

Last edited:

Wow, his short passing to the midfielders in the last month or more has been classy and has helped us to maintain
possession.

I cannot understand RM and others going on about Jags stregthening the defence unless he's going to replace Stones. Mori
is a top central defender and will get better.
Is a problem with Jags back. Really hard to know how we could leave Stones out but if we were basing it entirely on solidity at the back then Mori and Jags are hard to argue with.
Think because they do probably know each other's games a bit more that it will be Jags and Stones but I'm already feeling heartbroken about Mori not being there for awhile.

Is a problem with Jags back. Really hard to know how we could leave Stones out but if we were basing it entirely on solidity at the back then Mori and Jags are hard to argue with.
Think because they do probably know each other's games a bit more that it will be Jags and Stones but I'm already feeling heartbroken about Mori not being there for awhile.

This is a problem but a nice one. Mori doesn't deserved to be out of the side at the moment. Seeing that Coleman could be out for a while I think it would be a good opportunity to move Stones there. He can bomb forward and maybe get some further observations about positional play from again having Jags on his inside.

This is a problem but a nice one. Mori doesn't deserved to be out of the side at the moment. Seeing that Coleman could be out for a while I think it would be a good opportunity to move Stones there. He can bomb forward and maybe get some further observations about positional play from again having Jags on his inside.

Yep, Stones to RB with Jags and RFM in the middle until Seamus is fully fit and ready... unless Hibbo is ready and champing at the bit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back