Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know Stones is going to play even though he shouldn't!! Will be very harsh on Mori

He really, really should play.

*Stones, that is

Mori has played well, but we want our first-choice defence out today and that involves Stones and Jags. Will be the first time it has happened this season.

Been great this season and gives us the added advantage of a left footed central defender, also he is a much more dangerous from set pieces than Jagielka and Stones.

He really, really should play.

*Stones, that is

Mori has played well, but we want our first-choice defence out today and that involves Stones and Jags. Will be the first time it has happened this season.

Thing is when you have a manager like Martinez just because you are first choice doesn't mean you are the better player. Mori has been not only our best center back this season but has been one of the most consistent players in the squad, if he doesn't start tonight in the middle i fear for us.

Thing is when you have a manager like Martinez just because you are first choice doesn't mean you are the better player. Mori has been not only our best center back this season but has been one of the most consistent players in the squad, if he doesn't start tonight in the middle i fear for us.

Not just that.

Funes Mori is more Everton's future than Stones is.

Or even Jags.

I don't know one person who believes Stones will still be here next season.

And Jags is in the twilight of his career.

But Funes Mori could be the bedrock of our defence for the next five or six years.

He is already a talismanic player.

So not only do his performances of late demand his inclusion tonight, it is Funes Mori we need to be encouraging and imbuing with the Everton culture.

Give him a start, Bobby ;)

Played and scored in the final of the Copa Libertadores. I think he can handle the pressure of this match more than Stones.

Has to be Funes Mori and Jagielka.

Agree but I think Martinez is placating Stones after Chelsea saga in August. I would be very surprised if Funes Mori was preferred to him, tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back