Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the new Coloccini unless he bucks his ideas up.

Think he could still be decent though. I like no nonsense South American centre halves, he could be one of those, as he's certainly no cultured centre back.

I don't think this guy is good enough tbh. Looks like half the player that Kone (Sunderland) is. Wouldn't be distraught if he is one of those shunted in the summer.

Mori is fine, yeah awful recently, as has been the whole side, so really cant judge him or anyone else at all over the last few weeks/months when the whole starting 11 have been a waste of shirt.
Lets be honest Stones has been equally as shocking, until we are managed you can't draw any conclusions on these players.

Mori is fine, yeah awful recently, as has been the whole side, so really cant judge him or anyone else at all over the last few weeks/months when the whole starting 11 have been a waste of shirt.
Lets be honest Stones has been equally as shocking, until we are managed you can't draw any conclusions on these players.
Said it yesterday, im reluctant to blame him or John too much when they have such a useless midfield in front offering no shield, and full backs who couldnt stop a cross to save their lives.

Lambs to the slaughter

Was signed for cover not to start, popped up with some goals. Badge thumping after getting sent off was naff, but he's been alright this season really.

If you don't want him then send it back to River Plate, no problem at all on our side.

He's very rash and treats the ball like a hot potato, but i'll keep my judgement until i see him playing under a real manager

This. He clearly has strengths and a couple of glaring weaknesses. Let's see if a competent coach can improve him. Bobby would have turned Maldini into Steven Taylor so I'll give him another season

This fella absolutely sums up the Martinez approach to defending. He's absolutely all over the place.

Seems immune to criticism with his fancy foreign name and slick haircut. Evertonians have their favourites and for some reason he's climbed to the top of the tree despite being a car crash anytime he has to do what he's there for - defending. Nobody can genuinely look at his performances and tell me he's had a good season.

Our fans are weird sometimes.

Pipe down Ricky you make RedMan TV look intelligent

Think he'll be boss under a good manager. There's a reason the Argentina manager loves him.

This, let's see how he does next season.

Thought he was decent this year despite everything that was going on. Let's not forget he was thrown into the starting eleven not long after he arrived from the Argentinian league.

There's a really good player in him, he's got the attributes to succeed as a good PL centre back, just needs coaching in the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back