Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I've made enough on his goal scoring exploits this season that it paid for mine and my Dads tickets and accommodation for the Semi final, and could've covered the same for the Final.

I've had 33's, 25's and two at 20's

I quite like him.

You've just convinced me to chuck the last £8 I have left in my Paddy Power account on him, 44-1.

You've just convinced me to chuck the last £8 I have left in my Paddy Power account on him, 44-1.

He is quite simply our only threat from corners or set pieces. I used to make a fortune on Lescott as well for the very same reason. After that, Baines was my mainstay, though he shortened right down to 14's after not to long. every so often I'll still chuck a few quid on him.

Seriously though, corners and Mori.

I'd rather keep Pennington in. Mori is awful, was the worst buy from Martinez until Niasse.. Closely followed by Kone and Mcarthy admittedly

I'd rather keep Pennington in. Mori is awful, was the worst buy from Martinez until Niasse.. Closely followed by Kone and Mcarthy admittedly
47-what-gif-177.gif

He back again tonight after his ban, so hopeful he will play a good game and not get in over his head this time!

He'll probably take out Cattermole, get a straight red, then run into the Mackem fans banging the club crest on his shirt, then get banned for ten matches, then naff off to the Olympics !!

He'll probably take out Cattermole, get a straight red, then run into the Mackem fans banging the club crest on his shirt, then get banned for ten matches, then naff off to the Olympics !!
...and become the next Everton cult hero following on from Ferguson and then Gravesen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back