Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reaction on Twitter is pure comedy, typical of them, if it wasnt for the fact we needed him on Saturday id be mildly amused

Ridiculous all this criticism of Mori, it's just a late challenge. Remember when Fellaini was out for 6 months after being done in a derby, they love a good moan don't they... It would be brilliant if we won the FA Cup and they got knocked out of Europe, that'd wipe their smugness away;)
Soccer---Barclays-Premier-001.jpg

That was a ridiculous unprofessional tackle too. It probably is a bit more acceptable when its on a bitey, racist, cheaty player though.

I dont want our players going round putting in snide challenges even against that lot. I would like them to throw in hard fair ones though.
upload_2016-4-22_15-57-11.webp
Do you mean like that one mate. Oh that's right he was given a red for that wasn't he. Mori was late, not malicious, the stick he's getting for it is ridiculous. It's a shame he wasn't a striker, we could have called it a forwards tackle then.
Like these.
upload_2016-4-22_16-5-23.webp
images

View attachment 21545 Do you mean like that one mate. Oh that's right he was given a red for that wasn't he. Mori was late, not malicious, the stick he's getting for it is ridiculous. It's a shame he wasn't a striker, we could have called it a forwards tackle then.
Like these.
View attachment 21547
images
To be honest, I reckon the RS know it wasn't THAT bad, and they're just using their position of superiority to pile further misery on us. Pack mentality. They know we're down, and they've smelled our pitiful odour and are drawn to it like a pack of dogs.

To be honest, I reckon the RS know it wasn't THAT bad, and they're just using their position of superiority to pile further misery on us. Pack mentality. They know we're down, and they've smelled our pitiful odour and are drawn to it like a pack of dogs.
I can't wait for the day when we can do the same to them. I am talking about on the field obviously, as we are much superior to them off it.

The Suarez tackle on Distin is nothing more than a sh*thouse tackle, worst part Is he tried to apologise after it. Don't even bother Luis you horrible rat.

The Echo seem to be slightly excusing death threats and hopes of him and his family contracting cancer
by repeatedly calling it a "Horror Tackle" cant stand the rag, would not wipe my nether regions with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back