Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole scenario has been blown out of proportion, obviously cares about the team and the club, NEA if it came across as idiotic i have nothing against him showing a bit of fire and grab the badge. The foul itself was idiotic which is annoying because he was brilliant in his first derby

Think umbro jinxed our season with those monstrosities.
Earn the right to place the hands on the badge lad.

How long has he been here? Cringe-worthy antics.

Still, Besic earns leverage from being 'passionate' doesn't he?
yes. Like Mori but these histrionics are pathetic. The badge is for when you score. But I've moved on. He now needs a defensive coach that move him to the next level. We've been missing a center back who can score goals so I still think he's a great prospect.

Anyone remember (@ijjysmith ?) When we had an away game at ipswich in the mid- late 90s?

Southall stopped everything in quite a one sided game and rideout scored the winner. Stuart Barlow fouled one of their players right below us and was about to be booked then threw the ball up high into the air and was sent off.

He then did the badge grabbing whilst every away fan above him booed.

That was total stupidity.

I mean, I suppose he could have shown some pride by actually doing what he gets paid for. But failing that, grabbing the badge after completely ruining your teams chances in 2 separate games is probably the next best bet.
Left his team to hang out to dry and made us a literal laughing stock. Like I said, I'm moving on, but players show their passion by 90 minutes of blood, sweat, and defending. The score line was respectable when he pusssied out.

Was never a card.
Half the challenge this was and this didn't get jack
article-1152310-005C20F100000258-714_468x296.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back