Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got ripped into a bit on here a while back when I posted how bad a defender this guy was! Regularly makes defensive errors causing opportunities for the opposition! Sell Funes Mori please!

How can you all give him [Poor language removed] when he was played out of position?

It's like trying to put Barry at left mid and expecting him to have a worldy for christ's sake, you all need to chill your beans.

Played out of position this evening but how this guy has made it to the level he has in professional football is beyond me. His technique is utterly awful. So languid and cumbersome on the ball, laughablly bad, second worse trait only to his positional sense when played in his natural centre half position. If we have aspirations of Europe, this guy won't help us achieve them.

Played out of position this evening but how this guy has made it to the level he has in professional football is beyond me. His technique is utterly awful. So languid and cumbersome on the ball, laughablly bad, second worse trait only to his positional sense when played in his natural centre half position. If we have aspirations of Europe, this guy won't help us achieve them.
If RK rated him why play him left back and put a 19yr old at centre back
He will be gone next summer. With 5 or 6 others

If RK rated him why play him left back and put a 19yr old at centre back
He will be gone next summer. With 5 or 6 others

Hasnt he been praising him lately?

The whole Mori thing makes me laugh. People overreact massively.

When he first arrived he was the second coming of Passarella, he has a bad game and he is the worst player ever.

Truth is he is in the middle. Has some positives and some negatives. He is alright.

Couldn't understand him playing LB when Oviedo is seemingly fit. Yes Mori was dog poo, but he was out of position. I'd have played him and Holgate, just at CB and RB respectively, with Oviedo LB. Koeman played too many clearly-not-good-enough players last night: Cleverley, Valencia, Mori when at LB, Holgate when at CB (love him at RB), Barkley (on current form) ... that's half a team. Manager to blame, unfortunately. We're destined to never win a cup again.

Hasnt he been praising him lately?

The whole Mori thing makes me laugh. People overreact massively.

When he first arrived he was the second coming of Passarella, he has a bad game and he is the worst player ever.

Truth is he is in the middle. Has some positives and some negatives. He is alright.
I never thought he was passarella
Was never really impressed by him early on, and I'm still not

RK has raised the bar and all these players that are good prem players. That may get us around 9th 8th at best. Will be moved on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back