Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasnt he been praising him lately?

The whole Mori thing makes me laugh. People overreact massively.

When he first arrived he was the second coming of Passarella, he has a bad game and he is the worst player ever.

Truth is he is in the middle. Has some positives and some negatives. He is alright.

Spot on, there's a tendency on here with some posters who I won't name and shame but might randomly tag in to polarise all our players into awful or world class, and @orly Mori is neither. He had a poor game played out of position last night, no big deal.

He's not perfect at centre-half either and is prone to the odd brain fart moment, but is generally solid. I quite like him and hope he improves enough to warrant a place in the starting eleven.

A second-year defender struggling against +10-year veterans. Shocking.
The best players should be starting surely?

Ramiro isn't one of the best two center backs at the club, so if we're only playing with two then it makes sense to play the two better center backs ahead of him.

Spot on, there's a tendency on here with some posters who I won't name and shame but might randomly tag in to polarise all our players into awful or world class, and @orly Mori is neither. He had a poor game played out of position last night, no big deal.

He's not perfect at centre-half either and is prone to the odd brain fart moment, but is generally solid. I quite like him and hope he improves enough to warrant a place in the starting eleven.

The tosh list

Funes the flop
Snivelley
LOLbles
Kone
Niasse
McCarthy

These are non-negotiable.

Average players are people like Lennon, Stek, Oviedo, these types.

Very good - Del, Coleman

Double plus good - Barkley, Lukaku, Barry, Baines, Williams, Mirallas, Gueye

There are definitely grades, and Snivelley is at the very bottom

I like him, as he's full of passion but he's not good enough for Everton and Premier League. And it seems that Alan Brazil (it was him, wasn't it?) has it right.

The tosh list

Funes the flop
Snivelley
LOLbles
Kone
Niasse
McCarthy

These are non-negotiable.

Average players are people like Lennon, Stek, Oviedo, these types.

Very good - Del, Coleman

Double plus good - Barkley, Lukaku, Barry, Baines, Williams, Mirallas, Gueye

There are definitely grades, and Snivelley is at the very bottom

Mirallas average at best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back